Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

Stryker Continuous Improvement Operations Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Continuous Improvement Operations Engineer Interview

Continuous Improvement Operations Engineer
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Stryker in September 2013.

Interview Details – First step was a phone screen with the Business Unit recruitment HR Manager. Upon completion of this, I was scheduled to talk with the hiring manager. After a good interview here, I performed the Gallup interview. The final was four separate one hour interviews with the VP, Director, and Manager of CI for the position. The final was with the HR development person for that role. This entire process from start to finish was about two months. I have not heard back as far as being considered for the position after a month from the on-site.

Interview Question – What do you enjoy most about this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker Continuous Improvement Operations Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees and interview candidates.