Stryker Interview Questions & Reviews in Dallas, TX

6 interviews

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in July 2013.

Phone screen, hiring manager screen, gallup interview, onsite interview...offer. Very thorough process and the candidate care team was amazing.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral based questions and very detailed questions about my interest and how I would handle certain situations. I felt the process was very professional and they took care of me from start to finish.   Answer Question
    Very easy to negotiate with Talent Acquisition. My offer was exactly what I was expecting

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Stryker.

I initially interviewed before a position existed. This is common as they try to keep the pipeline full until they get headcount for new hire. Process took almost 6 months from start to finish. I had two additional interviews before the offer was extended.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward sales questions. Same as any sales interview.   Answer Question

Director, Global Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in July 2013.

Very detailed. Took gallup test.

Interview Questions
    • The entire gallup interview 1.5 hours...very fast line of questioning.   Answer Question
    Not a lot of negotiating....they offered me a very fair and competitive offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Stryker.

Received on-campus interview following a career fair resume drop. After interviewing, I was told that there was no position open for me. Interview was strictly behavioral, with interviewer writing down my answers. Seemed like they were looking for a specific kind of candidate based on the would you rather type questions they asked. They told me they'd contact me within a month to let me know about potentially matching me with available positions. After 6 weeks, I got an email thanking me for interviewing, with the incorrect school name and my name spelled incorrectly. Didn't really seem like they were to detail-oriented.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather know a little about a lot, or a lot about a little.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Interview lasted about 15 min. was asked many personality questions that I feel were to generic and were not geared to the specifics of the job. Felt like my time was wasted and also felt like the recruiter was not into her job at all. overall was expecting a lot more then what I was given

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in February 2011.

It was a one on one interview on campus with a recuiter, she asked me a series of questions from a sheet of paper. Simple behavoir questions she was not easy to talk to and didn't seem to really care. At the end she said " ok if you don't have any questions we are done here and you will hear from us thanks for coming, GOOD BYE"

Interview Questions

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!