Stryker Finance Interview Questions

Finance Interview

Interview

1. Screened by a recruiter, 2. Spoke to Hiring Manager, 3. Gallup Interview - Behavioral Questions, 4. Interview by multiple people that you will be working with. Winning culture with all type A personalities.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather know a lot about a little or a little about a lot   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Finance Interview

Interview

1 - HR call with a few sample gallup questions 2 - In face for a 5-6 rounds Standard interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

The first phase is a phone screening with an HR associate. They give a scaled-down version of the Gallup Screening questoins. This lasts approximately an hour. If you perform well, then you proceed to a full Gallup screening. This is a series of questions to determine your skills and qualities. Many times, you are asked a similar question in a different fashion or different circumstances. From there I was brought in for 1-on-1 interviews with HR, the hIring manager, and that person's supervisor. I also met with a third person; another manager; from outside the department for their opinion. I was then brought in for another 1-on-1 interview with the hiring manager and the team I was to work with. This was more of a chemistry interview to determine if personalities would gel. This process took approximately 5 week from first step until job offer.

Negotiation

Offer was made, I accepted. No negotiation was available

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker in June 2009.

Interview

When there was word of a new finance position becomming available. I made sure my supervisor knew i was interested and wanted to interview. I was then sent a time to interview with my Director one on one. I answered a few set of questions that were presented to me and explained the skills that I have and why i would be a good fit for the role. After about a week, i was called back into the office and told i got the position .

Interview Questions

• what skills do you have that makes you the most qualified for the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to I am sure, but i didn't. Always negotiate and have proof of why you have earned what you are asking for