Stryker Interview Questions in Flower Mound, TX

3.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

I reached out to the HR person in the Flower Mound location and got an immediate response wanting to set up an initial interview. This first interview was a typical "get to know you" interview. I was asked on the spot to go ahead with the second interview with Gallup company. These were personality questions. I was then called back about 2 weeks later saying they were moving on with other candidates.

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in November 2010.

First interview was just a quick phone screening to determine whether or not I met their basic requirements. This interview was less than 20 minutes and very easy.

Sample question-Tell me a bit about yourself.

Second interview was more in depth with a larger amount of "tell me about a time when..." questions. Took approximately 40 minutes.

Step 3- Gallup personality test. Hardest of the 4 steps. This was an hour of rapid fire questions that ranged from "tell me a time when.." where you had a chance to explain to "on a scale from 1-10" questions with no logical order.

Last portion of my experience was a third phone interview with a hiring manager. This was a more in depth version of the second step. I never heard back after this step.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale from 1-10 how persuasive are you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had an idea that was opposed by your group and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in June 2010.

I arrived at the building for my interview only to be told they changed the location to a different building. After walking around the outside for quite some time an associate helped my find where the interview was being held. He had to ask the receptionist. I finally get to the place and two other people were in the waiting area. I sat for over a half an hour before anyone came out to see if I arrived. The two other people and myself were escorted to a conference room with over 25 other candidates. Apparently the interview process had been going on for an hour. We were asked questions about ourselves and why we want to work for Stryker. This was the worse interview I had ever been on. I for one do not like speaking in front of a large group. Being on an interview you are nervous to begin with and then having to speak in front of an audience was very disconcerting. The job description did not give any indication of speaking in front of an audience. After this process was done we turned in our resumes and were excused. I will never, ever apply for a job at this company again.

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

Email from HR to schedule phone interview; Lengthy phone interview with several short questions: Some questions were simply yes or no answers, some had you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 (how persuasive are you, how competitive are you, etc), and some were short answer. Interview went well, had seen many of the questions she asked me online (that other people had posted) beforehand. Apparently I did well (according to post-email correspondence), however I'm waiting for an update.

Interview Questions
    • Do you learn a little about a lot, or a lot about a little?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stryker in January 2010.

I am still in the middle of the process. I was contacted the company. I had an friend working in a different department that recommended me. I was invited in for a face to face interview on Monday. Went in for face to face interview. Then was invited to take the Gallup. Just scheduled Gallup. Will take Gallup tomorrow. We will see.

Interview Questions
    • (I answered that I am a planner) Do you always stick to the plan or roll with the punches.   View Answer

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!