Stryker

4.0

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in February 2014.

Awesome, wonderfull rounds. The company is such that right from the interview stage you feel like you are learning something. Gallup round is also conducted, which is a sychometric test, where they backfire approx 75 questions in 40 mins. The rounds will take out the real person out of you.

Interview Questions
    • Cant put up one, but you have to be a quick thinker for all the questions put up.   Answer Question
    A company like Stryker dosent negotiates much.

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

-Structured hiring process
    -Professional conduct if recruiters
    -Lengthy Interview process (#no. of interviews more)
    -Timely Communication by recruiter
    -Gallup round has to be taken more seriously and multiple mocks shouldn't be conducted
    -Timely release of offer
    -Good conduct of interviews
    -Hiring process creates a striking 'Stryker' brand upfront, in candidate's mind

Interview Questions
    • Why Stryker and what you do & look to achieve in next 5 years?   View Answer
    Yes, i was able to negotiate. If you are good they will give you a good offer. However, negotiate for compensation with an understanding that Stryker gives 10-15% more than what the market can give.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in September 2011.

Multiple Rounds

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stryker in July 2011.

Well it starts with a written technical test, pre gallup and then group discussion rounds, one on one technical rounds and hten another gallup, phone interview and gallup

Interview Questions
    • describe yourself, what projects did you do?   Answer Question
    • Gallup questions are pertaining to whether you like working in a team or individually, what is your favourite sport   Answer Question
    well there was no negotiation option

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in June 2011.

Interview process is rigorous compromising of 7-8 interview rounds. Basic technical knowledge is enough but more stress is given on practical work done in the previous work assignments.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker in June 2011.

The interview process involves minimum 2 technical rounds, 1 or 2 HR rounds and 2 Gall-up rounds (one internal & one external - external is actual by gall-up organisation)
    The overall interview process is planned very professionally. The overall interview process is planned very professionally. It might appear time consuming but I have found it the best recruitment process. HR representatives are professional. They do ask the candidate about convenient timing for interview, provide the feedback about the round quickly and brief about the next round of Interview (regarding who will be taking the Interview and from which location as the interviews are taken by the panel of interviewers fron onsite & offshore)
    Interviewers are experts and ask very relevant questions - questions that are relevant to JD and candidate's profile.
    About gall-up round of interview - search on Google and you will find details.

Interview Questions
    • Questions can turn to be difficult / unexpected if the candidate is not prepared. So this applies to all interviews in all companies not only this one.   Answer Question
    Negotiation phase was smooth.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker in July 2010.

Very good, organized with 6-7 elimination round. Well shaped to screen out who is not good. Tough questions. Strong emphasis on Gallup while hiring. In 2010, they used to look for best and now, they hire any To*, dic* and harry (India).

Interview Questions
    Asked for figure X. Got X-0.5 LPA. It was good for me in 2010. Good as per market standards.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker in March 2010.

very lenghty and difficult hiring process they have.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

Long process (approx. 25 days) having an overall 7-8 interviews.
    2-3 telephonic rounds and 4-5 face to face.

Interview Questions
    I got what I asked for so no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker in November 2009.

It was towards the end of 2008 that i got a call through consutlant based in Bangalore, regarding a opening in Stryker Gurgaon for the position of AM finance. The overall process was really tedious and there is no transparency in the process. It was more of a torture rather than an experience. I had to undergo 5 rounds of interview which included the Gallup round as well. After completion of each round i was told that i had cleared it successfully and this would be last before we give you final offer letter, which incidently never happened. At each step i was assured that this is the final round and then i would be getting my offer letter. At the end of 5th round they told me that the subsequent morning i can accept the Letter through email. But that morning never came for them. Earlier the consutlant used to follow up with me each day and update on the status, but then it started the endless wait for me. The consultant stopped taking my calls and no one from Stryker did. I was not even informed about the reason for non-selection, inspite of the fact that i had cleared all earlier rounds. The matter was handled by the company and consultant very unprofessionally. Just gave a sense of how the company was working, actually both company and consultant. The entire process kept me engaged for almost 2 months and at the end of it no results. The consultant kept on assuring me that i am confirmed to join, hence i could let go other offers which i was receving during that tenure. Top of it few months down the line i again receive a mail from some other consultant this time about the relevant opening....