Stryker Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana

Updated Aug 29, 2015

4.0

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Awesome, wonderfull rounds. The company is such that right from the interview stage you feel like you are learning something. Gallup round is also conducted, which is a sychometric test, where they backfire approx 75 questions in 40 mins. The rounds will take out the real person out of you.

Interview Questions

• Cant put up one, but you have to be a quick thinker for all the questions put up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A company like Stryker dosent negotiates much.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy, more than 8 rounds were taken. 4 on phone and 4 face 2 face. Gallop Interview is biggest pain, you have to answer what is told by HR. Technical interview was good, nice logical questions were asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not tried to negotiate may be because it was my first experience but since in hand is not that good here so I suggest to negotiate well before joining :)

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

-Structured hiring process -Professional conduct if recruiters -Lengthy Interview process (#no. of interviews more) -Timely Communication by recruiter -Gallup round has to be taken more seriously and multiple mocks shouldn't be conducted -Timely release of offer -Good conduct of interviews -Hiring process creates a striking 'Stryker' brand upfront, in candidate's mind

Interview Questions

• Why Stryker and what you do & look to achieve in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, i was able to negotiate. If you are good they will give you a good offer. However, negotiate for compensation with an understanding that Stryker gives 10-15% more than what the market can give.

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very tough interview process. Consists of: HR round (telephonic): HR will ask about the current organization Pre-Tech round (telephonic): Technical overview of the work done Technical Round-1 (Skype): In depth technical assessment Technical Round-2 (face to face) : In depth technical assessment Managerial Round (face to face): Management questions Director Round (face to face) Gallup Round (telephonic with Gallup)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Multiple Rounds

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Well it starts with a written technical test, pre gallup and then group discussion rounds, one on one technical rounds and hten another gallup, phone interview and gallup

Interview Questions

• describe yourself, what projects did you do?   Answer Question
    • Gallup questions are pertaining to whether you like working in a team or individually, what is your favourite sport   Answer Question

Negotiation

well there was no negotiation option

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process involves minimum 2 technical rounds, 1 or 2 HR rounds and 2 Gall-up rounds (one internal & one external - external is actual by gall-up organisation) The overall interview process is planned very professionally. The overall interview process is planned very professionally. It might appear time consuming but I have found it the best recruitment process. HR representatives are professional. They do ask the candidate about convenient timing for interview, provide the feedback about the round quickly and brief about the next round of Interview (regarding who will be taking the Interview and from which location as the interviews are taken by the panel of interviewers fron onsite & offshore) Interviewers are experts and ask very relevant questions - questions that are relevant to JD and candidate's profile. About gall-up round of interview - search on Google and you will find details.

Interview Questions

• Questions can turn to be difficult / unexpected if the candidate is not prepared. So this applies to all interviews in all companies not only this one.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was smooth.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process is rigorous compromising of 7-8 interview rounds. Basic technical knowledge is enough but more stress is given on practical work done in the previous work assignments.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Very good, organized with 6-7 elimination round. Well shaped to screen out who is not good. Tough questions. Strong emphasis on Gallup while hiring. In 2010, they used to look for best and now, they hire any To*, dic* and harry (India).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for figure X. Got X-0.5 LPA. It was good for me in 2010. Good as per market standards.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

very lenghty and difficult hiring process they have.