Stryker

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
College Station, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stryker in February 2013.

Interview Details – Met at Career Fair. Received a phone call within a few days to interview on a day that I would be out of town. Scheduled phone interview for next week. Had anticipated the Type-A personality eval and was not disappointed. It was a very question-answer format -- not a conversation at all. Received an email the next day saying that I was not being considered further for the internship.

Interview Question – Do you care if your coworkers like you? Do you work harder than others?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Flower Mound, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – I reached out to the HR person in the Flower Mound location and got an immediate response wanting to set up an initial interview. This first interview was a typical "get to know you" interview. I was asked on the spot to go ahead with the second interview with Gallup company. These were personality questions. I was then called back about 2 weeks later saying they were moving on with other candidates.

Interview Question – typical questions   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!