Stryker IT Program Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Stryker in November 2012.

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter a week later.

Recruiter validated my experience fit the job description and asked basic questions to understand why I wanted to work at Stryker.

Next was the Gallup interview to validate you fit the type of individuals the company is looking for.

Next was an online video interview with hiring manager due to location. I was then flown in to interview with two senior executives for two hours in December. I was then phone interviewed by another senior executive in January and finally another web interview in February.

They take their time interviewing candidates to ensure everyone is comfortable with a consensus decision but it was worth the wait as I accepted their offer to join them.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you would get buy-in from various business units with different agendas without impacting the project time line?   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!