Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2014

3.2

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

I applied through my school for an internship. I was invited for a face to face interview, but haven't heard back yet. I believe some people have gotten a no already but I haven't heard anything, so I'm not sure how it went. The face to face interview consisted of a couple of technical questions (regarding my own expertise), but was mostly filled with a lot of quick personality questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

First, I went through a phone screen that was very easy. Next, there was an outsourced interview that was much longer. Questions asked were not relevant to position, especially as a student.

Intern Interview

Got on campus interview through career fair. I think it's more of a Q& A session than a interview. The interviewer asks you question and then keep taking notes when you are talking. Asked a lot of personality type stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something technical about you.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in April 2014.

Initial contact through university recruiter, phone interview, still in process

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Applied through school. On campus interview.

Intern Interview

First round = behavioral. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Again, nothing too difficult. Just be prepared for any kind of behavioral question they might ask you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in February 2014.

I did an on-campus interview, and the first half of the interview was just me answering Gallup questions. The rest of the interview was more personable, and my interviewer asked pretty generic questions. The interviewer said that I'd receive a response within a week, but this turned out to be three weeks, which was kind of annoying.

Interview Questions
    • The Gallup questions are definitely the most difficult since they're so fast-paced, but the rest of the interview questions I received were very straight-forward.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

On campus interview, phone interview/personality test, flew out to San Jose location and had 8 half hour interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Stryker.

They came on campus for a career services day and held a booth. Interviews were on campus and there were many rounds. There were many tests including a personality test and most interview questions deal with behavioral situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Face to face interview, followed by Gallup phone interview. Comprehensive, 85 question situational screening, followed by half-day visit to headquarters

Still pending