Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

On campus interview was straight-forward, was asked what the most complicated thing I have ever done was. Afterwards, I was asked to explain it like the interviewer was in 5th grade.

Gallup interview was 60 mins of fast-paced personality questions, mostly yes or no. The interviewers have great BS detection.

Last round was a full day of onsite interviews with various full-time employees, including some skill tests (circuit analysis, debugging, logic problems, and assembling a product without instructions.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you get what you want? (Yes or No)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker in February 2015.

Interview

Was selected by campus interviewer for an interview. First half consisted of technical questions (explain something you found challenging and how you fixed it) and then a bunch of personality questions were thrown at me (how do you deal with conflict; would you rather work with close friends or acquaintances)

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how organized are you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

1)it first started with a college vist and then a group visit to stryker.
    2) gallup test over the phone
    3) one on ones with departments
    then i got an offer and had time to think about it for some time after.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

First they called me to do a screening, and then had a third party company call and interview me. The third party interviewer called at 7am on January 1st which was tough because it was New Years Eve the night before. I felt that the interview went well and then two days later I got an email saying they decided to go a different route. Interesting that a student from a top 10 school academically and an athlete could not get an intern job here

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I applied through my school for an internship. I was invited for a face to face interview, but haven't heard back yet. I believe some people have gotten a no already but I haven't heard anything, so I'm not sure how it went. The face to face interview consisted of a couple of technical questions (regarding my own expertise), but was mostly filled with a lot of quick personality questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

First, I went through a phone screen that was very easy. Next, there was an outsourced interview that was much longer. Questions asked were not relevant to position, especially as a student.

Intern Interview

Interview

Got on campus interview through career fair. I think it's more of a Q& A session than a interview. The interviewer asks you question and then keep taking notes when you are talking. Asked a lot of personality type stuff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something technical about you.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in October 2014.

Interview

First I met with a university recruiter which went well and he passed on my resume. Then had about a 30 minute interview with another recruiter from Stryker about a week later. Fairly simple just basic questions about myself and leadership roles. Then conducted another interview through gallup which was very fast paced questions about myself and how I've dealt with past experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

It was in a career fair and I had to line up for the interview. It wasn't bad actually but they asked a lot more questions than other booth. Not difficult questions, just some basic one you usually will prepare for any interview. They process was Very friendly and professional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in April 2014.

Interview

Initial contact through university recruiter, phone interview, still in process