Stryker Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

3.4

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, general questions (skills, experience, salary expectations, etc.). About a week later, heard back and was invited to "Interview Day": A three hour interview process that's split-up into several smaller one-on-one interviews with the top people in your division

Interview Questions
    • Salary Expectations, Tell me about your job experience, Why did you apply for Stryker?   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Two phone screens - one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager, two face to face - one with the hiring manager and one with him and the regional vp, one Gallup poll interview (I really suggest you read up on this if you get to this stage, you will not move forward if you are not congruent with the profile they are looking for). Passed all steps but found out at the end they do not reimburse ANY expenses even car/mileage/dinners. If you're ready to conduct their business on your own dime go for it, but it's not something I'm interested in.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

I first applied through my college and university in the career center. Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, and they asked general questions regarding your skills set, experience, moving capabilities, and salary expectations. Roughly two weeks later, I heard back and had a Skype interview with another sales representative.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a complicated process I (the interviewer) am unfamiliar with and break it down to terms I will know.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Talked to representatives at a career fair. Had a first round interview that was 15 minutes behavioral questions, 15 minutes personality test. Weeks went by, then they set up another first round interview for a different department. Same exact interview, first time I was bored instead of nervous while interviewing. More weeks went by. They set me up with a technical phone interview. Soon after I took the Gallop, and not long after that I went down to Kalamazoo and talked to 4 people. It was supposed to be 5, but one guy just didn't show up for some unexplained reason. Two weeks later I got my rejection.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Spoke with a very professional HR person that asked very detailed questions. They want you to close the interview and strongly expect for you to ask them at least 3+ questions.

Interview Questions
    • What growth have you brought to your current position?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in March 2015.

Applied online and set up a phone interview. Due to the recruiter being out of town and having to catch up on e-mails it took 2 weeks just to set up a time to talk. The whole phone interview was about 30 minutes and more a personality quiz than an interview. I was never asked any specifics about my current job and the questions were very awkward. By the end of it I just wanted to hang up.

Interview Questions
    • Describe what makes the patients at your current job champions.... (WTF?) Describe an instance when you were a winner. If winning isn't everything then what is it?.... (Again, WTF?)   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker in March 2015.

1st- Phone interview by a HR
    2nd-F2F with RM -Questions-1. Use 3 minutes to walk me through your experiences.
    2.If you can choose, will you choose to build a great relationship or sell the best products in the industry?
    3. Put these three things into order- Product knowledge, consistency, Relationship
    4.How much you are making currently?
    Now I am waiting for the next step

Associate Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in March 2015.

A lot of phone interviews. An initial with the HR recruiter the if they like what they hear you go through the gallup. If your personality aligns with the role you interview with your potential regional manager. If that person approves then you will speak to two more of his or her colleagues. I personally didn't make it past the RM's peers but should you, next step is a ride along.

overall pretty standard questions just have plenty of examples ready to go.

Just make sure you don't put all your eggs in this basket because it takes weeks and there is no guarantee, even as far as I managed to make it.

R&D Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Stryker.

Employee Referral to Phone Screening, recommended for Gallup Interview and scheduled it a week later. After almost two weeks I heard that I had been chosen as a good fit for the organization and would be brought on-site for an interview. On-site I interviewed for most of the day; technical questions mixed with resume focused ones.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the Gallup questions I received were similar to the ones found in forums across the web.   Answer Question

N/A Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

Applied online, then got an email from recruiter. so far only finish the recruiter phone interviewing process. she said that she will pass on my resume to hiring manager and waiting for the next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Please Describe your job experience?
      What's your strong area?
      When you can start the job?
      What's your salary expectation?

Answer Question