Stryker

373 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Finance Interview

Director of Finance

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – It started with a phone call with HR. I was then informed that they wanted me to do a hour and a half Gallup phone leadership assessment. Once you pass that I was invited to meet with the team on-site and met with HR, several of the finance team members and the VP Finance. It took around two weeks to hear back from the interview.

Interview Question – Can't think of one. All pretty standard questions related to your background and giving examples of accomplishments and situational leadership.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Saint Louis, MO

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details – Some of the interview questions they asked me were so off the wall stupid that it made me not want to work for them! They did ask some situational questions that pertained to the position. What motivates you? How do you feel about working a commissioned position? What career accomplishment are you most proud of?

Interview Question – What would you rather sell a john deer tractor or a Mercedes?
Give me one word that described you as a child?
What kind of animal would you be?
What activities were you involved with in high school?
What was your accomplishment in high school?
  Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Stryker ProCare Specialist

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details – Was contacted initially for a phone interview from a recruiter who was very cordial. She asked basic behavioral questions such as 'What are you passionate about'?. She asked basic questions about my resume as well.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – Several phone calls, Personal interiew. Certiphi phone interview. Pretty straight forward, spoke with several current staff members to make sure it was a good fit from the start. Initially it was a good experience

Interview Question – Pretty Straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotioating

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Senior Project Engineer
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through Stryker's careers website. I was contacted by the HR rep and scheduled a 30 minute phone screening. Afterward, I had another 30 minute phone screen with another engineer. Then, I scheduled and took the infamous Gallup test and "passed" that. I went for an onsite interview in which I saw numerous senior level managers/engineers, each on a one on one basis for 30 minutes each.

My only criticism of the experience is their poor post interview communication.

Interview Question – Design a surgical tool that can tighten screws used to secure an acetabular shell during surgery.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Stryker in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had to go through the gallup question list that ranks potential hires based on a certain criteria. The HR interview went fine - General questions were asked about why stryker and what I wanted in my new role. Not too much specifics were shared by the HR about the team.

Interview Question – What do you know about the medical devices industry   Answer Question

Field Service Interview

Field Service

I applied online - interviewed at Stryker in September 2010.

Interview Details – Assessment was easy. They love to hire former military people. Started w/ a contact from HR and then talked to the regional supervisor/director. At that point had to drive to a hospital in Boston to meet w/ the director and a field service rep.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations... take it or leave it.

Surgical Associate Sales Representative Interview

Surgical Associate Sales Representative
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in June 2014.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with an HR rep at the MI headquarters. Then I had 2 in-person interviews, where one was with the Territory Manager and then the last one was with the Territory Manager and the Director of Sales.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details – Complicated once you get past the HR process. If successful there you will be asked to do the Gallup poll. Although I understand the reason for this, it is a difficult interview. Just be yourself and your natural talents will emerge.

Interview Question – Gallup   Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Stryker ProCare Specialist
Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in July 2014.

Interview Details – 1st Step Interview:
I received an email from a recruiter in California offering me a phone interview within the next few days. Ten minutes after our scheduled time I received a phone call, I blame time zones, from a kind woman in recruiting. Even though she works in HR she knew much about the position. The phone call lasted 12 minutes. It was full of short questions and short answers so they can get a feel for who you are. I'll write each step of the interview process separately as i get them.

Interview Questions

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!