Stryker Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
379 interviews

3.4

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

I know it is extensive, I had one phone screening and one personal interview and was not communicated with after that. I sent the person I interviewed with an email and he responded promptly by text.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Stryker in April 2010.

Had to go through the gallup question list that ranks potential hires based on a certain criteria. The HR interview went fine - General questions were asked about why stryker and what I wanted in my new role. Not too much specifics were shared by the HR about the team.

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Was contacted initially for a phone interview from a recruiter who was very cordial. She asked basic behavioral questions such as 'What are you passionate about'?. She asked basic questions about my resume as well.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Some of the interview questions they asked me were so off the wall stupid that it made me not want to work for them! They did ask some situational questions that pertained to the position. What motivates you? How do you feel about working a commissioned position? What career accomplishment are you most proud of?

Interview Questions
    • What would you rather sell a john deer tractor or a Mercedes?
      Give me one word that described you as a child?
      What kind of animal would you be?
      What activities were you involved with in high school?
      What was your accomplishment in high school?
        Answer Question

Sales Interview

Complicated once you get past the HR process. If successful there you will be asked to do the Gallup poll. Although I understand the reason for this, it is a difficult interview. Just be yourself and your natural talents will emerge.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mahwah, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2014.

I had interned at Stryker and applied to a few full-time positions prior to my graduation date. I got an email within a week or two from HR asking when to schedule a phone interview for a particular position, and I responded promptly with dates and times. After this, I never received a response. I politely followed up twice over the course of two weeks, until I finally got a rejection letter with never having interviewed. It was very strange and unprofessional. I can actually see that now, two months later, the position has not been filled, so I am assuming someone at Stryker did not want me to work there based on my internship. This is fine, but it is still not right that HR would contact me in the first place, then never gave me the time of day.

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Brief phone interview, very simple behavioral questions

Marketing Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker.

Phone Screening, Gallup, then on-site interview

Intern Interview

First round = behavioral. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Again, nothing too difficult. Just be prepared for any kind of behavioral question they might ask you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Stryker.

Applied through school. On campus interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!