Stryker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.4

Intern Interview

Interview

The Gallup interview was different than your normal interview. It is very behavioral. Lots of examples are requested. I can't share the actual questions due to their policy, but the experience overall was positive. Just be yourself and give yourself time to think before responding immediately

Interview Questions

• Gallup has requested that I do not share any questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume through university recruiting and had a phone interview 2 weeks later. During the phone interview I was asked Gallup questions. I don't recall getting any sort of feedback on whether I was a "good" fit. I sent 2 emails over the next 3 weeks to my interviewer and heard nothing back. It was not until almost 2 months after my interview that they emailed me to let me know that the position had been filled.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Very Random Process for PRe tech but post pre tech Detailed Process

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker (Manchester, NH).

Interview

Applied online with a solid resume and cover letter. I felt my skill set matched the criteria and expectations listed for this position. Received an email about a week later indicating that there were other candidates who were better suited for this position. Basically, the email was letting me know that the position had been filled. I actually appreciate this over companies who don't contact applicants after a position is filled. However the post for the jon that I applied for renewed and continued to be posted for over a month?

Finance Interview

Interview

1 - HR call with a few sample gallup questions 2 - In face for a 5-6 rounds Standard interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Interview

There are 6 phases of interview. The first 2 are online tests, then 2 phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• The Gallup interview was the most thorough and challenging where nearly 70 questions were asked within a short time limit.   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

Applied online. Received a request for a brief phone interview and not given any subsequent interviews. They requested that I answer as quickly as possible. Numerous either or questions were proposed and you are really not given any time to come up with a good answer. The way they conducted the phone interviews I think did not allow for them to really get to know me, just to sort me into one of two piles. I fell in the 'not wanted' pile.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Initial interview had about 20 rapid fire questions as a personality test. Stryker wants a specific personality type working for them; it was nervewracking during the questioning. Some questions were like, are you an organized person or disorganized? Type A or Type B personality? Etc. They tell you to answer honestly because, really, if you don't have the personality they want you wouldn't want to be working there. Then the next type of questioning (if I remember correctly) was about a product the interviewer placed in front of me and I had to describe its function, how to test if it worked, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to take leadership or are you more of a follower?   Answer Question

R & D Engineer Interview

Interview

Minimum 3 years of experience in Electrical/Electronic development and testing of embedded products/systems 2. Experience in Motor/Motion Control Systems 3. Experience in FPGA systems 4. Experience in analog/digital/motor control circuits 5. Strong board level troubleshooting skills and understanding of hardware-software interaction 6. Familiar with Embedded Systems/Products verification/validation. 7. Hands on with lab equipments like DSO, Logic analyzer, Function generator, etc. 8. Well versed with writing test plans and test cases document and exposure to test management tools. 9. Strong themes of autonomy, responsibility and ownership. 10. Strong math, physics, communication and problem solving skills. 11. Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution. 12. Goal oriented and ability to work with cross-functional teams. 13. Requirement to work shifted hours when necessary to accommodate US timezone

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

PhD candidate interviewed on campus. Only behavioral questions - and mostly to do with their gallup profiling of candidates.