Stryker

Average Difficulty
374 candidate interviews

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied online and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – Was contacted for a phone interview. Job description wanted someone with a BA/BS degree. I was emailed with a rejection letter stating they were looking for someone with more experience. They knew I just graduated from college.

Interview Question – Describe a situation that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

R & D Engineer Interview

R & D Engineer

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details – Minimum 3 years of experience in Electrical/Electronic development and testing of embedded products/systems
2. Experience in Motor/Motion Control Systems
3. Experience in FPGA systems
4. Experience in analog/digital/motor control circuits
5. Strong board level troubleshooting skills and understanding of hardware-software interaction
6. Familiar with Embedded Systems/Products verification/validation.
7. Hands on with lab equipments like DSO, Logic analyzer, Function generator, etc.
8. Well versed with writing test plans and test cases document and exposure to test management tools.
9. Strong themes of autonomy, responsibility and ownership.
10. Strong math, physics, communication and problem solving skills.
11. Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution.
12. Goal oriented and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
13. Requirement to work shifted hours when necessary to accommodate US timezone

Interview Question – What is your name .   Answer Question

Finance Representative Interview

Finance Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview. The Hr personnel called me 15 minutes late. Brisked through 3 questions and that was the end.

Interview Question – Where are you in your job application process?   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

Sales Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional. There were three people on the call who seemed very disinterested and did not contribute much to the conversation. They did not take it seriously at all.

Interview Question – What Stryker product do you think best represents you and why?   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – Interview process was professional and well organized. They had few technical rounds, managerial round and psychometric rounds (gallop interview).

Interview Question – Gallop interview has few tricky question like How honest are you on scale of 1 to 5.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – There are 6 phases of interview. The first 2 are online tests, then 2 phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Question – The Gallup interview was the most thorough and challenging where nearly 70 questions were asked within a short time limit.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – PhD candidate interviewed on campus. Only behavioral questions - and mostly to do with their gallup profiling of candidates.

Interview Question – Have you ever missed an appointment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through university recruiting and had a phone interview 2 weeks later. During the phone interview I was asked Gallup questions. I don't recall getting any sort of feedback on whether I was a "good" fit. I sent 2 emails over the next 3 weeks to my interviewer and heard nothing back. It was not until almost 2 months after my interview that they emailed me to let me know that the position had been filled.

Interview Question – Don't remember   Answer Question

Marketing Contractor Interview

Marketing Contractor

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details – very rigorous, many stages, also a gallup personality test that is weighted heavily and can make or break an offer

Interview Question – Would you prefer working in a small or large company? why?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Graduate Engineer

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details – Very Random Process for PRe tech but post pre tech Detailed Process

Interview Question – Gallop   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!