Stryker Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.4

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Was contacted for a phone interview. Job description wanted someone with a BA/BS degree. I was emailed with a rejection letter stating they were looking for someone with more experience. They knew I just graduated from college.

R & D Engineer Interview

Minimum 3 years of experience in Electrical/Electronic development and testing of embedded products/systems
    2. Experience in Motor/Motion Control Systems
    3. Experience in FPGA systems
    4. Experience in analog/digital/motor control circuits
    5. Strong board level troubleshooting skills and understanding of hardware-software interaction
    6. Familiar with Embedded Systems/Products verification/validation.
    7. Hands on with lab equipments like DSO, Logic analyzer, Function generator, etc.
    8. Well versed with writing test plans and test cases document and exposure to test management tools.
    9. Strong themes of autonomy, responsibility and ownership.
    10. Strong math, physics, communication and problem solving skills.
    11. Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution.
    12. Goal oriented and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
    13. Requirement to work shifted hours when necessary to accommodate US timezone

Finance Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

It was a phone interview. The Hr personnel called me 15 minutes late. Brisked through 3 questions and that was the end.

Sales Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stryker.

Very unprofessional. There were three people on the call who seemed very disinterested and did not contribute much to the conversation. They did not take it seriously at all.

Interview Questions
    • What Stryker product do you think best represents you and why?   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stryker.

Interview process was professional and well organized. They had few technical rounds, managerial round and psychometric rounds (gallop interview).

Interview Questions
    • Gallop interview has few tricky question like How honest are you on scale of 1 to 5.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

There are 6 phases of interview. The first 2 are online tests, then 2 phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The Gallup interview was the most thorough and challenging where nearly 70 questions were asked within a short time limit.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

I submitted my resume through university recruiting and had a phone interview 2 weeks later. During the phone interview I was asked Gallup questions. I don't recall getting any sort of feedback on whether I was a "good" fit. I sent 2 emails over the next 3 weeks to my interviewer and heard nothing back. It was not until almost 2 months after my interview that they emailed me to let me know that the position had been filled.

Research Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

PhD candidate interviewed on campus. Only behavioral questions - and mostly to do with their gallup profiling of candidates.

Marketing Contractor Interview

very rigorous, many stages, also a gallup personality test that is weighted heavily and can make or break an offer

Interview Questions
    • Would you prefer working in a small or large company? why?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview