Stryker

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

3.4

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ban Som Phone (Laos)
    Anonymous Employee in Ban Som Phone (Laos)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stryker in November 2014.

first the recruiter, then gallup and never heard back after that, Could not understand what the Gallup interview was looking for. Mostly yes or no questions. It is supposed to be all psychological questions to see if you fit in with the Stryker culture whatever that is supposed to mean.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, general questions (skills, experience, salary expectations, etc.). About a week later, heard back and was invited to "Interview Day": A three hour interview process that's split-up into several smaller one-on-one interviews with the top people in your division

Interview Questions
    • Salary Expectations, Tell me about your job experience, Why did you apply for Stryker?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker in February 2015.

Was selected by campus interviewer for an interview. First half consisted of technical questions (explain something you found challenging and how you fixed it) and then a bunch of personality questions were thrown at me (how do you deal with conflict; would you rather work with close friends or acquaintances)

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how organized are you?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker in April 2014.

It was in a career fair and I had to line up for the interview. It wasn't bad actually but they asked a lot more questions than other booth. Not difficult questions, just some basic one you usually will prepare for any interview. They process was Very friendly and professional.

N/A Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

Applied online, then got an email from recruiter. so far only finish the recruiter phone interviewing process. she said that she will pass on my resume to hiring manager and waiting for the next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Please Describe your job experience?
      What's your strong area?
      When you can start the job?
      What's your salary expectation?

Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in January 2015.

The interview process with Stryker is intense, there's really no way to phrase it. The initial phone screening isn't much, but the following Gallup personality test can be somewhat stressful. However, the face-to-face interview onsite was very relaxed and the team was fantastic. Overall, it was a long and difficult recruitment, but very rewarding!

Interview Questions
    • What do you think the difference is between a results-oriented team and teamwork?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stryker in January 2015.

Carrer fair of winter quarter. U ve to give your contact details and they are saving trees so everything is on tablets.. Than informal conversation regarding the position and your interests was done.. After that questions were asked..

Interview Questions
    • Competetiveness on the scale of 1-10 was asked   View Answer
    • Preference regarding team leader or team member?   View Answer
    • Preference of working environment.. Closed friends or closed aquantancies   View Answer

Associate Sales Representative Endoscopy Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

First contacted by email a few months after I applied online. Scheduled phone interview via email. Phone interview was straight and to the point and interviewer was not very personable. This made me rather uncomfortable. I didn't expect a lot of fluff, but her tone implied that there were a million other things she'd rather be doing. Interview began by asking for a description of my current position and then a question of how I heard about Stryker and what drew me to their company. After this we went on to a yes/no and full answer portion of a "behavioral" test--featured questions like "Would you rather be a leader or part of a team?." The last question was if I had any questions to ask her. Unfortunately, even her answers to these questions were dry and basic. The entire interview was only about 15 minutes if that.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker in August 2014.

BE PREPARED- research the company prior to any interview. Don't be afraid to ask for the job and tell them why they should hire you. STRYKER has plenty of people out there who want the opportunity so go out of your way to stand out and be memorable.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over the person we just met with who has O.R. sales experience?   View Answer

Change Control Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

If they decide to interview you, there will be online psychological test. If one passes that, then you will receive an email requesting you to have a phone interview with a recruiter that is not from Stryker. The phone interview will consist of psychological-type questions that are mostly irrelevant to your doing the actual job.

Interview Questions
    • All of them - the phone interview was standard psychological mumbo jumbo. Phone interviewer was recruiter than had just graduated from college (looked her up on LinkedIn); she was rude and unprofessional.   Answer Question