Stryker

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Stryker in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process at stryker is very lengthy ... no. of telephonic interviews, multiple rounds of face to face interviews ... ensuring that only the best of talent gets hired ... only to ruin their professional career as the management is not clear about vision or long term strategy. However, if someone gets a call from Stryker then please go ahead only in case one do not have any other option to pursue on this planet ... Trust me.

Interview Question – What can you contribute at Stryker ? (even if a hiring manager himself does not know what is he supposed to contribute :-) )   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lot of negotiation took place ... when I declined the offer, HR agreed to whatever I asked for ... (but a year later, I realized that I am at a wrong place)

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2008.

Interview Details – First, I had a recruiter call me and ask me general questions. Then she scheduled a pre screening interview with Gallup. After I passed the pre screening I was contacted for another Gallup interview. This time more extensive and thorough. They asked questions like Do you like people? Do your friends come to you for advice? Are you competitive? How do you handle drama in the workplace?
A few days later, I got a call that I had passed the gallup interview and they called me in for a round of interviews. I met with 5 different people in one day. 2 days later I got the offer. I have to say I was suprised how fast it all happened. All 4 interviews and the offer happened in the span of 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Are you competitive   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing- the HR recruiter told me that if I tried to negotiate they would most likely retract the offer

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!