Stryker

Stryker Marketing Intern Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

I met an employee representative at my university's career fair, where I got to learn more about Stryker and the Stryker employee had an opportunity to look at my resume. This first "interview" was mostly about targeting my interests within Stryker. A few weeks later, I was contacted by a University recruiter and set up a phone interview. The questions for this were mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your favorite class. Why was it your favorite class?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

The interview process started as an on campus interview. I was invited to the second round at headquarters. Before going to headquarters, I needed to take a Gallup phone interview. At headquarters, I delivered a 15 minute presentation, then interviewed with 7 different people in two different divisions. They provided lunch and a hotel for me.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

I sent the application through email and I heard back from them within 2 weeks. Their HR specialist rang me for a personality test which last for 45 minutes. I have to say their questions are quite vague and difficult to answer - What would you value most (people, ethics, work). Make sure you do it when you are in good mood. I did it when I just arrived home from 12 hours flight. HR guy was very friendly.

No negotiation.