Stryker

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details – I met an employee representative at my university's career fair, where I got to learn more about Stryker and the Stryker employee had an opportunity to look at my resume. This first "interview" was mostly about targeting my interests within Stryker. A few weeks later, I was contacted by a University recruiter and set up a phone interview. The questions for this were mostly behavioral.

Interview Question – Tell me about your favorite class. Why was it your favorite class?   Answer Question

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process started as an on campus interview. I was invited to the second round at headquarters. Before going to headquarters, I needed to take a Gallup phone interview. At headquarters, I delivered a 15 minute presentation, then interviewed with 7 different people in two different divisions. They provided lunch and a hotel for me.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you failed.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Interview Details – I sent the application through email and I heard back from them within 2 weeks. Their HR specialist rang me for a personality test which last for 45 minutes. I have to say their questions are quite vague and difficult to answer - What would you value most (people, ethics, work). Make sure you do it when you are in good mood. I did it when I just arrived home from 12 hours flight. HR guy was very friendly.

Interview Question – What do you value most, work, ethics, people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees and interview candidates.