Stryker

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Engineer Interview

Operations Engineer
Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in January 2013.

Interview Details – Started with HR phone interview, followed by Gallup interview, then the face-to-face. Basically, if you pass the Gallup interview, they will find a position that works for you. I interviewed for two different positions and was then offered a third different position. Questions are basic on the Gallup, but be prepared with examples of projects and whatnot. They are looking for organized, driven individuals, so try to accentuate that part of your personality. It took a long time to get through everything, but I started right before the end of the year, so holiday/vacation delayed the process a bit.

Interview Question – Mostly the , "Tell me about a time when. . . " questions. When have you gone above and beyond? Do you always have to be liked by everybody?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a little on salary, but not much. Signing bonus was minimal, but enough.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Operations Engineer Interview

Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stryker in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was typical with the usual HR questions like,
1. Why do you want to join Stryker?
2. Tell me about yourself
3. What industry experience do you have that you can bring to this position?
The position required exposure to core manufacturing processes in Robotics and Machining which I unfortunately did not have.

Interview Question – Do you have any industry exposure in Robotics and Machining?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker Operations Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees and interview candidates.