Stryker Operations Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Started with HR phone interview, followed by Gallup interview, then the face-to-face. Basically, if you pass the Gallup interview, they will find a position that works for you. I interviewed for two different positions and was then offered a third different position. Questions are basic on the Gallup, but be prepared with examples of projects and whatnot. They are looking for organized, driven individuals, so try to accentuate that part of your personality. It took a long time to get through everything, but I started right before the end of the year, so holiday/vacation delayed the process a bit.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the , "Tell me about a time when. . . " questions. When have you gone above and beyond? Do you always have to be liked by everybody?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little on salary, but not much. Signing bonus was minimal, but enough.

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview was typical with the usual HR questions like, 1. Why do you want to join Stryker? 2. Tell me about yourself 3. What industry experience do you have that you can bring to this position? The position required exposure to core manufacturing processes in Robotics and Machining which I unfortunately did not have.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any industry exposure in Robotics and Machining?   1 Answer