Stryker

www.stryker.com

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ProCare Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

First had a phone interview, then an in person interview with a group. Both asked basic interview questions "what motivates you" etc. They liked that I asked a lot of good questions and had insight into the position beforehand. The interviews both went well, but I didn't hear back for weeks even after following up with an email and a phone call.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (the position was a short term position)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

ProCare Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Went to a school medical device workshop and met an HR rep. After emailing, he forwarded my resume to ProCare HR and she contacted me for a phone interview. The phone interview was short and sweet, "Why do you want to work at Stryker? What attracts you to the medical device industry?" She then offered to schedule the next phone Gallup interview for a week later. The same phone interviewer administered the Gallup questions asking things like "Do you like to work?" "What kind of people do you dislike?" Some questions were yes or no and others required explanations. Very short answers were encouraged. The next move is to have an in person interview, so we will see how that goes.

Interview Questions
    Just an offer to the next phase of interview.