Stryker

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – I had a total of 3 phone interviews, one with the recruiter, 2nd with the hiring manager and last was the Gallup interview. The recruiter was a nice guy but took a long time in getting back to me about next steps.

Interview Question – The Gallup interview has some strange questions which cannot be answered immediately.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

Interview Details – After I applied online I had a preliminary 30 min phone interview with HR only with behavioral questions, it was weird and uncomfortable since she didn't give much time to answer and she wouldn't rephrase the questions when I asked, even if some were not clear. The 2nd was with Gallop, only behavioral questions but longer. Apparently if you pass it and fit their psychological profile they will find a position for you that fits your technical expertise.
Then I had 2-3 technical phone interviews and I flew there for a series of 6 one-on-one interviews in person. They didn't offer me the position but they called me back for another one, I said I was available and I had to go again through a couple of phone interviews and 5-6 in person. which made the process really tiring.
The non-behavioral questions were usually comfortable, the people were friendly and the company gave me a great impression.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Mostly personal reasons for not moving to Michigan but also the length of the process, especially after I flew there a first time.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!