Stryker Quality Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Stryker.

I had a total of 3 phone interviews, one with the recruiter, 2nd with the hiring manager and last was the Gallup interview. The recruiter was a nice guy but took a long time in getting back to me about next steps.

Interview Questions
  • The Gallup interview has some strange questions which cannot be answered immediately.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

After I applied online I had a preliminary 30 min phone interview with HR only with behavioral questions, it was weird and uncomfortable since she didn't give much time to answer and she wouldn't rephrase the questions when I asked, even if some were not clear. The 2nd was with Gallop, only behavioral questions but longer. Apparently if you pass it and fit their psychological profile they will find a position for you that fits your technical expertise.
    Then I had 2-3 technical phone interviews and I flew there for a series of 6 one-on-one interviews in person. They didn't offer me the position but they called me back for another one, I said I was available and I had to go again through a couple of phone interviews and 5-6 in person. which made the process really tiring.
    The non-behavioral questions were usually comfortable, the people were friendly and the company gave me a great impression.

Interview Questions

Mostly personal reasons for not moving to Michigan but also the length of the process, especially after I flew there a first time.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!