Stryker Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Several phone interviews by the recruiter and manager, followed by the Gallup personality quiz. This personality quiz is unconventional but I really liked it. There isn't really a way to prepare and it is best to just answer honestly - this type of blind audition works to see both if you are a good fit for Stryker and vice versa. This is a particularly good practice for a company with so many type A, driven people, as Stryker most definitely is.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I had a total of 3 phone interviews, one with the recruiter, 2nd with the hiring manager and last was the Gallup interview. The recruiter was a nice guy but took a long time in getting back to me about next steps.

Interview Questions

• The Gallup interview has some strange questions which cannot be answered immediately.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

As I was already an employee of Stryker, interview process was pretty seamless. I spoke to a recruiter about a particular position and he got feedback on me from my current manager. He then set up interviews with several engineers and managers that I would be working with. A week later I was called by the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions: how would you react to this situation, how do you go about your work, how do you work with others, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

After I applied online I had a preliminary 30 min phone interview with HR only with behavioral questions, it was weird and uncomfortable since she didn't give much time to answer and she wouldn't rephrase the questions when I asked, even if some were not clear. The 2nd was with Gallop, only behavioral questions but longer. Apparently if you pass it and fit their psychological profile they will find a position for you that fits your technical expertise. Then I had 2-3 technical phone interviews and I flew there for a series of 6 one-on-one interviews in person. They didn't offer me the position but they called me back for another one, I said I was available and I had to go again through a couple of phone interviews and 5-6 in person. which made the process really tiring. The non-behavioral questions were usually comfortable, the people were friendly and the company gave me a great impression.

Interview Questions

Mostly personal reasons for not moving to Michigan but also the length of the process, especially after I flew there a first time.