Stryker Regulatory Affairs Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regulatory Affairs Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mahwah, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in August 2009.

Received a call from recruiter, he set up a time for me to receive a phone call from HR, HR then asked my some basic Gallup questions, HR then told the recruiter that I "passed" the phone screen, recruiter then set up a time for me to have an in-person interview, interviewed with manager and two coworkers, recruiter then told me they were still interested, recruiter had Gallup call me for a 45-minute phone interview/personality test, received formal offer within 1 week. Total time was about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Am I typically the first person to start talking and taking notes when a team is put in a room together for the first time? Provide an example.   View Answer
  • Do you usually stay late to finish a task? Please give an example.   View Answer
I would not participate in a phone interview until we agreed on my salary range. Initially, the max in their proposed range was less than I was making in my other job. Once I explained that I didn't want to waste anyone's time, they came back to the recruiter offering a higher range.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!