Stryker Sales Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Interview

Interview

Complicated once you get past the HR process. If successful there you will be asked to do the Gallup poll. Although I understand the reason for this, it is a difficult interview. Just be yourself and your natural talents will emerge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I initially interviewed before a position existed. This is common as they try to keep the pipeline full until they get headcount for new hire. Process took almost 6 months from start to finish. I had two additional interviews before the offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward sales questions. Same as any sales interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stryker (Fort Wayne, IN) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiter for a sales position. I got a call from the recruiter in less than a week. He briefed me on the position and set a time for me to phone screen with him and sell him on why I was the right candidate. He sent me a link to Stryker and asked me to familiarize myself with their products. I had my telephone screen the next business day. He felt I was a good fit and forwarded my resume on to the hiring manager. The recruiter called me the very next day to set a phone interview with the hiring manager. That's where I'm at in the process. I feel confident about my ability to interview but the Gallup poll concerns me a little. All in all, the process is moving very quickly and I've been happy with their choice of recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Most questions involved past experiences.   Answer Question
    • I was asked about my ability to understand complex medical concepts.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker in January 2010.

Interview

Email from HR to schedule phone interview; Lengthy phone interview with several short questions: Some questions were simply yes or no answers, some had you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 (how persuasive are you, how competitive are you, etc), and some were short answer. Interview went well, had seen many of the questions she asked me online (that other people had posted) beforehand. Apparently I did well (according to post-email correspondence), however I'm waiting for an update.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in August 2009.

Interview

Focus on personality and how the candidate fits into the culture. After hearing what past reps had to say about how they treat their reps I started having second thoughts

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding specific experience... both positive and negative outcomes   1 Answer

job is still on freeze

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker in July 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview…one question was to explain my resume in 2 minutes. Another was to put relationships, persistence, and product knowledge in order of importance. I recall having to explain 3 accomplishments I am most proud of. I had read reviews so I expected it would be a little different. I’m waiting to hear back next week regarding the next step.