Stryker Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

I know it is extensive, I had one phone screening and one personal interview and was not communicated with after that. I sent the person I interviewed with an email and he responded promptly by text.

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Was contacted initially for a phone interview from a recruiter who was very cordial. She asked basic behavioral questions such as 'What are you passionate about'?. She asked basic questions about my resume as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in July 2014.

1st Step Interview:
    I received an email from a recruiter in California offering me a phone interview within the next few days. Ten minutes after our scheduled time I received a phone call, I blame time zones, from a kind woman in recruiting. Even though she works in HR she knew much about the position. The phone call lasted 12 minutes. It was full of short questions and short answers so they can get a feel for who you are. I'll write each step of the interview process separately as i get them.

Interview Questions

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!