Stryker Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter many times - had great phone interviews. Had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager that went extremely well. I was then instructed to take the Gallup exam. The Gallup company called me an hour late and rushed me through the phone interview. After that, I never received and update or even a decline email which is extremely rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of basic interview questions. The recruiter was very professional, but the experience she was looking for was not accurately listed on the job posting. She was very concerned with audit experience and really stressed that in the interview. The one negative to my Stryker experience was the Gallup personality test. I'm not really sure what a test like that proves, especially when you can just make up your responses.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2010.

Interview

Had to go through the gallup question list that ranks potential hires based on a certain criteria. The HR interview went fine - General questions were asked about why stryker and what I wanted in my new role. Not too much specifics were shared by the HR about the team.