Stryker Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Spoke to the recruiter many times - had great phone interviews. Had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager that went extremely well. I was then instructed to take the Gallup exam. The Gallup company called me an hour late and rushed me through the phone interview. After that, I never received and update or even a decline email which is extremely rude and unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

The phone interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of basic interview questions. The recruiter was very professional, but the experience she was looking for was not accurately listed on the job posting. She was very concerned with audit experience and really stressed that in the interview. The one negative to my Stryker experience was the Gallup personality test. I'm not really sure what a test like that proves, especially when you can just make up your responses.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in April 2010.

Had to go through the gallup question list that ranks potential hires based on a certain criteria. The HR interview went fine - General questions were asked about why stryker and what I wanted in my new role. Not too much specifics were shared by the HR about the team.