Stryker

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Stryker in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had to go through the gallup question list that ranks potential hires based on a certain criteria. The HR interview went fine - General questions were asked about why stryker and what I wanted in my new role. Not too much specifics were shared by the HR about the team.

Interview Question – What do you know about the medical devices industry   Answer Question

Mahwah, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details – Spoke to the recruiter many times - had great phone interviews. Had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager that went extremely well. I was then instructed to take the Gallup exam. The Gallup company called me an hour late and rushed me through the phone interview. After that, I never received and update or even a decline email which is extremely rude and unprofessional.

Interview Question – Gallup interview   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of basic interview questions. The recruiter was very professional, but the experience she was looking for was not accurately listed on the job posting. She was very concerned with audit experience and really stressed that in the interview. The one negative to my Stryker experience was the Gallup personality test. I'm not really sure what a test like that proves, especially when you can just make up your responses.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Stryker?   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!