Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker
- Intern (34)
- Sales Representative (29)
- Engineering (23)
- Sales Associate (22)
- Marketing Associate (19)
- Marketing (13)
- Engineer (13)
- Design Engineer (11)
- Stryker ProCare Specialist (11)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Project Engineer (7)
- Associate Sales Representative (7)
- Sales (6)
- Human Resources (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Quality Engineer (5)
- Internship (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Finance (4)
- Sales Account Manager (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- ProCare Specialist (3)
- Operations Manager (3)
- Research Engineer (3)
- Senior Quality Engineer (3)
Test Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.
I approached Stryker through a University career event, and within the day they called me to set up a short phone interview, which was really simple, and within the day they called me back to set up an on-campus recruiting interview. I passed that - it was behavioral mainly, and very easy. The interviewers were really nice people. Next, came the Gallup interview, which was very straightforward, but a lot of rapid-fire questions. The interviewer was very rude - she would cut me off mid-sentence when i would give examples. She'd cut me off with phrases like 'ok, that's enough', 'we don't need an example', etc. It was an irritating experience.
- I absolutely hate "rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 on how ______ you are". Annoying, arbitrary questions, but you know, they don't care about the rating - they care about how you support yourself with examples. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Stryker
Test Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2010.
Stryker acquires engineers through two methods. First of which through the internship program, second is through contracting firms. Either way you are being evaluated from day one, as we are a part of a regulated industry. The work is hard but very fulfilling.
- The technical knowledge test. It consists of a schematic and 5 minutes to review it before walking the procter through the circuit. 1 Answer
Short and polite
Test Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2009.
This was in 2009. I think I applied online. There was some phone interviewing and then the Gallup survey. And then nothing,
- The thing I remember is she asked "am I competitive with my co-workers" and then seemed unhappy with my answer. She might have even tried to coach me a little. I believe in helping my co-workers to succeed, because their success is our success. I believe in teamwork at work. Individual work has its place but teamwork at work is more important and more effective. I compete with the competition, not my co-workers. That is in fact, not the answer they were looking for. Answer Question
Testing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.
Interview process is rigorous compromising of 7-8 interview rounds. Basic technical knowledge is enough but more stress is given on practical work done in the previous work assignments.
- Technical stuff u can find the books Answer Question