Stryker UK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker UK.

Interview Details – I was asked to interview for an entry level position, all seemed very positive. This said, the process was slow and left a poor taste.

It started with an employee recommending me to apply via the recruiter, following this I passed the phone interview and F2F with them.

I was then put forward to 2 roles one I was not the right fit for the latter never happened.

All said and done this is a great company, if I didn't know otherwise the recruitment process would have led me to think it was dysfunctional.

Interview Question – What is your 30 and 90 day plan when you get into the role?   View Answer

Quality Technician Interview

Quality Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stryker UK in January 2010.

Interview Details – I have a phone interview i a couple of days. What can I expect?

Interview Question – Are you willing to put the company first? How to answet that?   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker UK? Contribute to the Community!