Stryker UK Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker UK in June 2015.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews. The first was just a general interview (30min) with a more in-depth interview as a follow up (1h 20min). Nothing very difficult, they follow a script in the first one and the second is with the person you will be reporting to. They were very receptive and stated that they would be in contact to arrange a face-to-face interview but after 4 weeks they sent a standard email saying the role was no longer available. Felt like a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach the sales process?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker UK (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was asked to interview for an entry level position, all seemed very positive. This said, the process was slow and left a poor taste. It started with an employee recommending me to apply via the recruiter, following this I passed the phone interview and F2F with them. I was then put forward to 2 roles one I was not the right fit for the latter never happened. All said and done this is a great company, if I didn't know otherwise the recruitment process would have led me to think it was dysfunctional.

Interview Questions

• What is your 30 and 90 day plan when you get into the role?   1 Answer

Quality Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker UK in January 2010.

Interview

I have a phone interview i a couple of days. What can I expect?

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to put the company first? How to answet that?   Answer Question