Stryker UK Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2014
Updated May 27, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker UK

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker UK.

I was asked to interview for an entry level position, all seemed very positive. This said, the process was slow and left a poor taste.

It started with an employee recommending me to apply via the recruiter, following this I passed the phone interview and F2F with them.

I was then put forward to 2 roles one I was not the right fit for the latter never happened.

All said and done this is a great company, if I didn't know otherwise the recruitment process would have led me to think it was dysfunctional.

Interview Questions
    • What is your 30 and 90 day plan when you get into the role?   View Answer

Quality Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stryker UK in January 2010.

I have a phone interview i a couple of days. What can I expect?

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to put the company first? How to answet that?   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker UK? Contribute to the Community!