Student Experts

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Student Experts

Wrtier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Student Experts in September 2011.

After filling out an online application I was contacted via email for a in person interview. Hiring happened within a day of the interview. The whole process was pretty simple. It was laid back and to the point. The online application did include providing writing sample, along with a resume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your experience. How does that tie into the work you'll do here?   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Student Experts in May 2011.

I talked extensively with Tyler, the founder and CEO, in person about the company, position, and why I would be a good fit for Student Experts. We did have a "formal" interview after several informal discussions, but it wasn't scary - we basically just talked about technology news and my relevant previous experience. I received an offer and accepted the next day. I was able to fill out paperwork and get started right away.

Interview Questions
    • What social media services do you use, and how do you use them?   Answer Question