Studer Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Studer Group

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Studer Group (Gulf Breeze, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Really arduous and long. Initialy start out with an entire sheet that takes 4 hours to fill. After which the process is a personality test and application, 1:1, group presentation. I was well qualified for this position, the recruiter was very excited about me. I then took a personality test and filled out an application and NEVEr at heard from the recruiter until I called. She told me " she was so sorry, I did "great" on the interview process and personality test but they had a hiring freeze for that position. The problem? She continued to post the job on LinkedIn for the next month (renewing her blasts). I am fine if a company does not want to hire me. However, after having me prepare for 5 days and having me take time away from my current job to prepare, a courtesy follow up is protocol and expected.

Interview Questions

Partner Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Studer Group (Gulf Breeze, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone interview Skills test on Microsoft Suite Drug Test HR interview Peer Interview The phone interview was quick, then came the invitation to test on skills. Once passed they called the same afternoon and invited me to take a drug test. Once I passed that I was brought in for a 1 on 1 with HR. After that I had a 3 panel of peers grill me. Being fresh out of college I didn't have too much experience so I spoke about school.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your freetime?   1 Answer
    • Was my family military, and would I be in the area long?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer and I did not counter. All the benefits are outlined from the beginning and they are pretty good. I didn't feel there was room to negotiate the salary.