Studio Movie Grill

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Studio Movie Grill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Studio Movie Grill in October 2014.

Was easy, asked few questions, very chilled, friendly faces, It only took 10-20 minutes, when training, there's a lot of running back and forth between theaters and the kitchen

Interview Questions
    Be energetic and excited that you even got an interview. It goes far

I applied online – interviewed at Studio Movie Grill.

The interview was easy. they were having the grand opening at the time so I assume they really wanted to hire as many people as possible. The questions were things like "what is your favorite movie?" and "If you're best friend were asked to describe you using a few words what do you think they would say?" and then they ask what position you're interested in, etc.

I applied online – interviewed at Studio Movie Grill.

Very easy interview. It lasted about 15 minutes and was the basic questions of why you are applying for this job.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't told the pay until after I was hired. So no negotiation was made.

BAR Interview

20 inhouse interview

There was none

I applied online – interviewed at Studio Movie Grill.

They hire people in groups at a time. Everybody signed in at the box office and sat down near the bar. Managers took each of us individually and interviewed us. We were not informed of what position we were hired to do until the Orientation. It seems as if they didn't really care if you were a good person or would be a good worker, they just wanted to make sure you aren't a creep.

Runner Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Studio Movie Grill.

very easy. just told me my hobbies and goals and my avalibility

Box Office/Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Studio Movie Grill in September 2012.

I went to an interview in a small office inside a trailer since the theater was still under construction. The manager was really pleasant, and I got hired right on the spot as a hostess. If you're friendly, social, and can handle customers well, you will do fine with this job.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions; it was just the usual questions like job experience.   Answer Question

Runner/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Studio Movie Grill in August 2012.

1) I filled out an application online. 2) Was called in for an interview. 3) Answered very easy interview questions. 4) Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Studio Movie Grill in June 2010.

It's an online application process and the managers call you in for a one-on-one interview process with the manager. The interview process is very easy and relaxing and doesn't last very long.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was whether or not you had adequate transportation and if you could lift at least 50 lbs.   Answer Question

Runner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Studio Movie Grill in June 2010.

The interview was extremely well done, especially considering the number of runners needed and time given to each. The questions were precise and direct, as one would expect in a part time role (covering all the necessary basics). It was conducted by a manager and was kept friendly and professional. Exactly what I had expected going in.

Interview Questions
    • Given the fast paced environment, how can you verify you can handle the role?   Answer Question