Studiocom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Studiocom in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and then received a call from a recruiter a few days later to set up a phone interview for that afternoon. This interview consisted mostly of questions about my resume and technical questions.
I then interviewed with the department hiring manager and later the same day I received an email about setting up an on site interview that week. I went into the office and met with the hiring manager who made commentary of my resume and then introduced me to people and toured me around the office. I then met with the HR coordinator and she told me all about the internship. I received an offer the next day.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you needed to use your technical skills in a problem solving situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was pretty much just a set rate for all the interns.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Atlanta, GA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Studiocom in June 2011.

Interview Details – Received phone call to schedule a phone interview. After phone interview it took only one day to get the invitation to come in for an interview. Interview was with two different project managers, one who was involved in the hiring process, one who would be a peer. Both very very professional and friendly.

Interview Question – What is most important in Project Management?   View Answer

Director Interview

Director
Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Studiocom in July 2007.

Interview Details – Studiocom had a relatively standard interview process for management candidates. The process consisted of a screening conversation with an internal recruiter which lead conversations with the CEO, President, Chief Creative Officer, and VP of Client Services. My first conversations were via phone as Studiocom is an Atlanta based agency and I was working in another office. I was interviewing for a job in another office that would manage resources across three U.S. cities, while working with teams in Bogota Columbia. I spoke with the CCO and President. They then requested that I put a plan for the development of an capability in their agency, which was reviewed by their management team. I then flew down to Atlanta for one on one interviews with the CEO and several other members of the team.

Overall it was a positive experience. Their team asked intelligent questions and did their due diligence.

Interview Question – Please give me an example of projects that you managed that improved a client's bottom line ROI.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were relatively straight forward. Studiocom's recruiter presented their compensation model and benefits to me. They then asked for my salary/bonus requirements. I supported my compensation requirements with industry data and they accepted my requested level of compensation without any further negotiations. It was pretty straight forward.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Studiocom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Studiocom interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Studiocom employees and interview candidates.