Studley

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Studley in January 2010.

Interview Details – Studley is a who you know company rather than a what you know. You are hired (and paid) by a team of individuals within the company who put their money (and not the company's) on the line to hire you. interviews are entirely behavior based and are about whether the team likes you or not. You might interview with several teams but usually only end up working with the one that hires you. There are no curve ball questions but since we are a household name there is an expectation that you have done some research on what we actually do prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed dozens of people for analyst roles over the years and it was always fun to ask what you would do with your time if you didn't have to work for money another day in your life.   View Answer
  • Tell us what you know about the company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Definitely negotiate. Your compensation is set by the team that hires you and not the company, so the comp packages are completely arbitrary. If you are working on salary be sure to find out what bonus potential exists and how the process will be determined. If you are working on commission with a draw, make sure you understand what projects you will be allowed to collect splits on and obtain a general schedule of how splits are determined so you don't get bent over the barrel after a deal is done.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Studley.

Interview Details – Spoke with the HR rep and the Broker that I would be working for. They drilled me.

Interview Question – I can't even remember, but basically they nailed me to a wall for 2 hours.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Studley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Studley interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Studley employees and interview candidates.