StyleMark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Administrator Interview

Accounting Administrator
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at StyleMark in December 2009.

Interview Details – This website does not provide the correct year for me to post the interview as it took place in 2006. I was calling in for the first interview which I was interviewed by the group consisting of the accounting manager and the vice president of the company and a list of questions related to experience and education. After the first interview I was called back for the second interview which was also with the accounting manager and vice president followed by additional questions regarding working styles, experience and skills.

Interview Question – Do you have a problem with working mostly with a female staff.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for StyleMark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StyleMark Accounting Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by StyleMark employees and interview candidates.