Subaru of Indiana Automotive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mfg Eng Body Process Engineering Intern Interview

Mfg Eng Body Process Engineering Intern
Lafayette, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Subaru of Indiana Automotive in February 2012.

Interview Details – It started with emailing back and forth with an associate in human resources. I went in for an interview with the associate from human resources and the manager of the department that i would be working in. All contact was very professional and my only complaint is that they did not pay for my travel expenses to travel to the interview.

Interview Question – The most difficult question asked was "What is a my biggest weakness?" This question is very popular and always seems to stump whoever it is asked of.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subaru of Indiana Automotive in February 2010.

Interview Details – I initially had a phone interview with HR and was then asked to come in for an interview with the rep and a production manager. Questions were basic and open. I was then asked to stay and fill out a behavioral test which also had intelligence questions and math questions. I was then asked to go to the final interview with the VP of Productions (I think). The questions were a lot tougher. Overall good experience and a good company!

Interview Question – So, tell\ me about yourself.

easy question, but it can blindside you if you aren't prepared.
  Answer Question

Worked for Subaru of Indiana Automotive? Contribute to the Community!