Subsea 7 Engineer I Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Graduate Engineer (1)
- Engineer I (1)
- Cost Controller (1)
- Cost Engineer (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Vessel Superintendent (1)
- Commercial Graduate (1)
- Structures Coating Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Adviser (1)
- Vac Work Mechanical Engf (1)
- Graduate Engineer (GEDS) (1)
- Senior Logistic Supervisor (1)
- Graduate Engineer-Graduate Programmer, Aberdeen (1)
Engineer I Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Subsea 7 in February 2013.
Interview Details – Had interview with one of the technical managers of the company. Asked some basic questions on Pipes, NDT and Materials for subsea application. Asked about various materials to be used for subsea applications.
Asked about salary requirements, current salary etc.
Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?
Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Where do you see yourself ten years from now and why?
If your current company counters our offer by offering you better, will you still join us? View Answer