Subway

1.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Subway in December 2014.

I basically told them I had management experience, they asked for documentation, proof and I was hired. Pretty easy and it says a lot of how much they care. And how experienced people actually are.

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway in June 2011.

Hiring and interview done same day basic questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in May 2011.

I Printed out an Application. I got a Call 3 days later. Went in for the Interview, the questions were fairly easy, such ass education background, and work experience. Two Days Later i got a call to come in to work.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do when a unsatisfied customer ?   View Answer
    there was no negotiating done, i applied for the job got questioned about my past and got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in March 2009.

just one interview with the manager and/or franchise owner. just talked about experience, job expectations, hours of availability, school, kinda small talk. they may ask you why you want to work for subway. make them believe you plan to stay. dress business casual

hours of availability and pay rate

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in February 2008.

Very simple interview consisting of very simple interview questions. The interviewer was basically trying to make sure that I wasn't a bum who was trying to get a cake job. 1:1 lasted about 15 minutes where I was then offered one dollar above minimum wage. My advice is to be yourself and convince the interviewer that you will show up (a rarity at most Subways) and do a good job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer complains they were short changed?   Answer Question