Subway Assistant Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

They will ask you your experience. It you have the requested experience or can make it up or have a degree they will hire you. The interview is more of a formality to just see what you look or act like. There's no real questioning or process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Springdale, AR) in December 2014.

Interview

I basically told them I had management experience, they asked for documentation, proof and I was hired. Pretty easy and it says a lot of how much they care. And how experienced people actually are.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Fayetteville, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview done same day basic questions

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I Printed out an Application. I got a Call 3 days later. Went in for the Interview, the questions were fairly easy, such ass education background, and work experience. Two Days Later i got a call to come in to work.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when a unsatisfied customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiating done, i applied for the job got questioned about my past and got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Greensboro, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

just one interview with the manager and/or franchise owner. just talked about experience, job expectations, hours of availability, school, kinda small talk. they may ask you why you want to work for subway. make them believe you plan to stay. dress business casual

Negotiation

hours of availability and pay rate

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway in February 2008.

Interview

Very simple interview consisting of very simple interview questions. The interviewer was basically trying to make sure that I wasn't a bum who was trying to get a cake job. 1:1 lasted about 15 minutes where I was then offered one dollar above minimum wage. My advice is to be yourself and convince the interviewer that you will show up (a rarity at most Subways) and do a good job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer complains they were short changed?   Answer Question