Subway

2.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty, MO

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Subway in March 2013.

How many subs can you make a day?

Can you add and subtract?

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in November 2010.

They questioned my experience and asked various questions. I also neede a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Please give a time when you felt you were having difficulty working with a team. What did you do to improve your team work.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in June 2009.

Simple Interview process

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think Subway is different than other fast food resteraunts?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in April 2008.

I was interviewed before the store opened. There were a cople people there that were going to be interviewed too. Two different people interviewed me, one after the other. The peple were real nice. I got a call back for amother interview but I did not get the job. Probly because I was in the middle of college and they thought I was not going to work there long.

Interview Questions
    • What is the minimum/maximum amount of hours you won't mind working?   View Answer
    • How lond do you plan on working here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochran, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochran, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in March 2008.

applied and hired the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in January 2008.

Quick interview, basic behavioral questions and ect.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a co-worker stole?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

you submit your resume, two week later they called ask for an interview. ask basic interview questions.

no negotiation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway in May 2012.

I took my job request form and they contacted me 3 weeks later, i just talked to the manager and we discused training.

Interview Questions
    they offered me a salary, training and uniform, i was ree so I said yes

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in April 2012.

It was really nice. The woman who interviews me was very hospitable and she made me feel comfortable during the interview. A few days later I was called and said I got the job.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in April 2010.

It lasted less than ten minutes. It seemed to have gone well, the owner seemed very nice. He asked me about myself so I told him that I was a high school senior with a 3.5 GPA and I was looking for a job so that I could earn money for college. I told him I lived close so that Subway was a good candidate. Then he asked me about the activities I listed on the application, ecology and spanish club. I told him about what I do, especially being the treasurer. He told me that he just got back from Mexico last week, and I asked him if he enjoyed himself, saying he did. Then he asked how many years of Spanish I took; I told him four. He asked if I knew anybody who worked there, I told him the name of someone who works there who was in my Spanish II class. Then he asked when I could I start, which I said as soon as possible. He asked if I would object to working at either of his two other subways he owns and I told him that I would work at those too because I had a car. He then thanked me, and I thanked him for the interview, then I left.

I think I represented myself well, but the Subway is next to my school, and I couldn't help but look at the school when I was talking about my clubs. I had eye contact with the owner for the other 2/3 of the time, but that wasn't the first third and first impressions are key. I'm kind of embarrassed about that. I'm also kind of worried about the interview only lasting 10 minutes. Is that normal for a fast food place?