Subway Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

The Manger sat down with me and asked questions a manager would. At the end of the interview I got hired. I was asked if I had worked in the restaurant busines before. Did I or have I ever run a cash register.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Subway? Have you ever worked at Subway? Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Subway (Liberty, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

How many subs can you make a day? Can you add and subtract?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (West Allis, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

They questioned my experience and asked various questions. I also neede a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Please give a time when you felt you were having difficulty working with a team. What did you do to improve your team work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Peoria, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Simple Interview process

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Subway is different than other fast food resteraunts?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed before the store opened. There were a cople people there that were going to be interviewed too. Two different people interviewed me, one after the other. The peple were real nice. I got a call back for amother interview but I did not get the job. Probly because I was in the middle of college and they thought I was not going to work there long.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum/maximum amount of hours you won't mind working?   1 Answer
    • How lond do you plan on working here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cochran, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Cochran, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

applied and hired the same day

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (West Hartford, CT) in January 2008.

Interview

Quick interview, basic behavioral questions and ect.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a co-worker stole?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

you submit your resume, two week later they called ask for an interview. ask basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)) in May 2012.

Interview

I took my job request form and they contacted me 3 weeks later, i just talked to the manager and we discused training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they offered me a salary, training and uniform, i was ree so I said yes

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway in April 2012.

Interview

It was really nice. The woman who interviews me was very hospitable and she made me feel comfortable during the interview. A few days later I was called and said I got the job.