Subway Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

1.7

Aub Artist Interview

Interview

Easy. It's like any other interview except easy. They didn't really ask hard questions at all. The person that interviewed me was easy going. He enjoyed what I had to say.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Asked the basic where do you see yourself in 10 years etc. questions. They just want to get an idea of what type of person you are, your work ethic. It was pretty easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Basically meet with the district manager for a few minutes and he/she asks you a few simple questions and then you get sent to their resource person to do a background check/ final review. if your background comes back clean, you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do we care about the costumers?   1 Answer

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and in-person. After about a week I got called for an interview in the morning. I went in about 10 minutes earlier for my interview. The district manager interviewed me, he was very nice and made me comfortable. He looked over my resume (which was all academics, considering I'm a teenager) and said he was very impressed. At the end he said he would call me on Monday, but he called me in 7 hours and said I was hired!So overall good experience, I'm very excited for my first job.

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway (Clinton, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

Filled online application and I called them and the manager was out so I filled one out In store application and I was contacted to come in for an interview

Interview Questions

• Transportation to work? Why subway? Tell us something about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Where does my mom work? :/ Dnt knw why he asked that but he did   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Filled out an online application then got an interview. Dressed nice to make a good first impression and then went into the store for the interview, it was a face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Subway (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was an open interview, with 4 of us. They had us answer some interview questions on a piece of paper. You do not want to be shy. You will be talking will people all day. Speak up, shake hands firmly, and show manners. Dress business casual, smile, make eye contact, and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself with our company in a year?   1 Answer
    • What are your 3 best qualities?   1 Answer

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I called up to subway to see if they could pull my application. He said he would call me back and called me back five minutes later. He gave me a quick interview over the phone and said he would like to meet me. He then told me to come in later that day. I arrived and he brought into the back to his office. He interviewed me and told he would call me back in a week. I have not got a call back yet.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway (Lewisburg, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview a week later. The interview was short but very pleasant and the interviewer seemed to be having fun. I wasn't offered the job because the manager was looking for someone who could work for more than a summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Wilson, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

It was mostly to check on my personality because she liked how i was persistent in calling about my application told me about her i told her about me. We also engaged in personal experiences with customer service.