Subway Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

1.7

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Moreno Valley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very polite. It was short but I understood everything that was said and felt confident. They asked Afew questions. And I was able to answer them. Just let them know that I would be a good employee.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an angry customer even if you did nothing wrong?   1 Answer
    • If someone drops there sandwich while walking out what will you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was open to anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I didnt even have an interview! the woman said if I needed a job to bring back an application & when I did she said to come on friday for training. I had also not asked for a job she just offered when I was buying a subway.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Overall, It was pretty easy, pretty chill, nice environment but you realize it's all fast paced. It's a fast paced environment meaning you can't just slack off and expect to get by doing nothing. You need to realize that it takes a little extra effort since your whole work is being displayed in front of the customer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

i applied online then got called in for an interview. Manager asked about my availability and if i was able to provide the uniform. didn't here from him for about a week then Got a call and hired a week later

Interview Questions

• would you be able to move around stored   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a store manager. Was asked to come in for an interview that week. Interview was just questions like availability and why I wanted to work there. Next step was basic math worksheet and after was scheduled to go to subway headquarters where I was interviewed again and asked questions like what were some hobbies of mine and why I should be hired after the interview was over I was immediately hired and was given paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need just answer their questions and smile

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It took about a week i applied online the next day i got a call for an interview. I was interviewed by the district manager who asked a few questions about experience and how i feel about helping costumers who aren't always happy or have the best attitude he also asked about what i noticed about the way the employees were working while i was waiting to be interviewed. The next day he called to offer me a job i filled the paperwork and did some training in the computer and passed a few tests about the formulas and a couple of days i was working on the restaurant

Interview Questions

• How much time do you need to learn the formulas   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, I then received a call to come in for an interview. I spoke with the owner of about 4 local stores for about 39 mins. I was offered a job at the end of our conversation. We went thru the results of the online test scotes , I started working the next day.

Interview Questions

• My availability and previous experiences were the top questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamston, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway (Williamston, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. He introduced himself, we shook hands. He started the interview process, I answered. He described how things were to be done. He made me an offer, gave me some information and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What would you do to keep operating costs low?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Whittier, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, process took a week, had an interview with the store manager on what was my availability, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses and so on. They will get back to me within 24 hours for a decision made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Garden Grove, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager sat down and just asked me about school, my schedule, transportation... He did not ask anything of the interview questions. It was just a casual conversation, to see if you are presentable and be able to talk comfortably.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer