Subway

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

1.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway in December 2012.

Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Subway in September 2010.

confused one possible hire for another. wasn't going to give one person a chance even though she called him back thinking they were someone else

Interview Questions
    • asking about personal life even though it's off job topic and using it as reason to fire said employee   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in January 2011.

The interview was of basic questions like why you chose Subway? And how you would handle a situation during busy times.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if there is a long line of people at lunch time and customers begin to leave because of the long wait?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in February 2009.

I was told that I would need to learn how to be a robot. I was ok with it. But, the manager required a urine analysis- and i failed.

Field Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Creek, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Creek, WA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Subway in August 2010.

Phone interview followed by a small "homework" assignment to conduct a mock assessment of any location. In-house wonderlic testing. 2:1 panel interview followed by a final 3:1 panel interview.

Informed that I was 1 of 2 candidates remaining, however did not receive an offer or rejection call for over 2 weeks. Emailed and no response, then called and was informed that a new batch of candidates had been chosen. Communication was quite unprofessional for a company this size.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you have marketed a product or service online?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in September 2010.

One in person interview with owner. He seemed pretty understanding. He explained his "no call/ no show" ploicy, it was very relaxed. The owner is also a district manager. He takes great pride in his restaurants. He doesn't like to hire people that have worked at other Subways. Honesty is very important to him. If his employees leave before they have worked for him for one year, he sees their employment as a failure.

Interview Questions
    • What do you see as the most important: Honesty, (Punctual-Reliable), Hardworking, Friendly?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway in November 2010.

The phone interview was easy. I was then called in for a skills test that consisted of writing a mini essay.

District Manager Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in April 2010.

Very routine. Non invasive, yet not engaging either.

Subway Sandwhich Hartiest Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ingleside, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ingleside, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway in August 2009.

They gave me a Test and it had a few back ground questions, along with a few simple math questions. It was quite easy, Now I am just waiting on the call and to see how things go. While looking around town i found that not many people were appling to Subway and since this town is fairly big I am hoping to get a job here.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in April 2008.

I was interviewed before the store opened. There were a cople people there that were going to be interviewed too. Two different people interviewed me, one after the other. The peple were real nice. I got a call back for amother interview but I did not get the job. Probly because I was in the middle of college and they thought I was not going to work there long.

Interview Questions
    • What is the minimum/maximum amount of hours you won't mind working?   View Answer
    • How lond do you plan on working here?   Answer Question