Subway

334 candidate interviews

Subway Interview

Subway

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – I actually just got a call for an interview, walked in to the store to the meet owner, sat down, maintained eye contact and was told to come in on Wednesday to start working.

Interview Question – Do you plan on staying for a long time.   View Answer

Sandwich Artist

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – Called me to schedule an interview. Once there I was asked a few questions about myself and then I was offered the job. Pretty easy.

Interview Question – There were none. Just basic questions about me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got the starting wage that I wanted and all the hours I wanted to work.

Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – Applied then got a call two weeks later, I met with the manger and she asked me simple question like, if a customer gets upset what would you do? Common sense kind of questions. Then I was asked to go to A subway office to fill out information.

Interview Question – Are you a leader or team player?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – The communication was horrible my interviewer didn't care at all but me she just wanted someone to hire so she could get out of there

Interview Question – She asked me if I would steal food and I was like you cray   Answer Question

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – Been hired at two different Subway locations. Both interviews were nearly identical. Met the manager in the customer area and was asked about previous experience, but very little. Both managers just wanted to talk and try to connect on a friendship level, to see if we could work together. Very simple work at Subway, so this is understandable.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – The hiring process was simple in that you apply via paper application and then have a brief interview with the owner of the establishment. He will discuss what you will be doing on the job and possibly show you who you would be working with. At the interview they would explain the uniform and schedule set up.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a customer who was unhappy with the product or service?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – I turned in an application the got a phone call the next. Scheduled an interview and they ask only a couple situation questions then went over availability and job duties. Then I got hired the next day.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer brought back a sandwich saying it was no good?   Answer Question

This IS Interview

This IS

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – They asked if i was new to the area
if i can do all types of works that are done there
if i can be on time
help others
manage shifts that are pretty much rotating etc etc etc

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – went in store to get an application, submitted application the next day, and got a call to come in for an interview within a week. the interview was really laid back. I spoke the manager about my expectations for the job, had a tour of the operations, and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – questions were not really hard.. basic interview questions like "what do you expect to achieve from working here"   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – Easy, got a call after a week, asked simple questions about availability and work experience.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a rowdy customer?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway interview questions and advice. All 334 interview reviews posted anonymously by Subway employees and interview candidates.