Subway Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

1.7

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

They had me do a couple of practice sandwiches! I loved it! It was super fun and very fast paced. They even let me keep some of the tips! I felt like i was part of a team immediately

Interview Questions

• How many sandwiches is to many sandwiches?

Answer.. there can never be enough sandwiches

Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Ontario, CA).

Interview

I applied online through the website, got a call about a week later for an interview and went in. The interview was about 10 minutes long, and I got a call a few hours later asking if I wanted to work part time for them. The interview was basic. Mostly just asked if I was ok with wearing my hair up, wearing gloves, cleaning, being left alone, etc.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Why do you want to work at subway? what kind of hours did you work? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway (New Bedford, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted about fifteen minutes. We went over job duties including the fact that no one person did anything specific, everyone does a little bit of everything and hourly wage.

Interview Questions

• What one quality do you think I'd want to see in a prospective employee?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Got a phone call the day after, interview was super easy, didnt ask much just told me more about the job. Was one on one with the manager. For other interviews sometimes the owner sat in. Was just asked about my availability.Had to do online courses before i could start.

Interview Questions

• Just asked when i was available to work, my experience with customers and handling money. Asked about my previous job experience and what i did. They will hire almost anyone.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call for an interview. The interview was very relaxed, they asked why I wanted to work their, about my prior work experience, and what else I brought to the table. Then I was on my merry way.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work their   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Applied online, didn't get any reply. Heard from a friend who works there that I should apply online too, so I printed the pdf that I had been emailed that contained all my application answers. Handed it to the owner and got an interview for 3 days later. Basically asked me my age, what school activities I am involved in, what my employee friend might say IF he were to ask them about me, and went through what paperwork I needed to fill out and more of the details of my duties, since I made it clear that I did extensive research on the general information and duties beforehand. It was very casual and laid back, nothing worth keeping yourself up at night worrying about. Doesn't seem to have any interest in contacting my references, either. They seemed confident with what I had put on my application and the answers I had to the few, few questions I was asked during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What might your references say about you?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel that you are able to   Answer Question
    • Do you feel comfortable with being in charge of yourself or do you need specific orders given from somebody above you to be able to complete a task?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. I asked in store if they were hiring and they took down my information. I had a quick interview with the manager, who asked me of my food service experience. I was asked to start very soon thereafter.

Sanwich Artist Interview

Interview

I applied here back in 2012, so my information may not be relevant now that they economy is better. I am only filling this out to have access to Glassdoor since I am a student without employment history. When I interviewed, they were doing a mass-interviewing session at a mall and were interviewing over 30 people for 3-4 positions. The questions were pretty typical ("Why Subway? Who are you/What is your background?", etc.).

Interview Questions

• Questions were all pretty typical of what you would expect for a minimum wage job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very short. The employer was willing to hire me because I had prior experience working at restaurants. The main thing that you need to make sure to mention is your willingness to work at Subway and your interest in general in working there. Do not be shy, mention why you want to work at Subway.

Interview Questions

• It seemed to hurt the interview a little because I have never worked at Subway before.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

Interview

personality based questions and a regular conversation about what are your goals and what you are looking for. inteviewed was made by two different persons in two different occasions. some paperwork that is filled easily and fast.