Subway

Updated Nov 18, 2014

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homosassa Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homosassa Springs, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in May 2014.

the restaurant was very clean and laid back the employees were very helpful and the manager was awesome she was very informative about how their hiring process works and what some of her expectations are and when i called back to check to see if the background check came back yet she informed me that it hasnt but she will call when it does she also stated i can keep checking in with her if i wanted too

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway in May 2014.

I submitted an application online, and heard back within a week. I was asked to come into the store for an interview. When I showed up, I had to wait a few minutes since there were customers. The questions were pretty basic, like "What is your biggest strength?" questions. Afterwards, the interviewer went in the back, and then came out with some forms and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway in May 2014.

Got called in for an interview 2 weeks after submitting an application online. Only asked 2 or 3 questions before hiring me. They asked for my availability and why I wanted ti work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in May 2014.

I literally walked into the store, told the employee at the register that I was here for an interview, and she told me to take a seat anywhere. My interview was scheduled for 1 PM, I arrived a few minutes early, and they kept me waiting for almost 20 minutes after the scheduled time. So, immediately, I wasn't that impressed.

This was my first interview, so I was prepared to answer some standard interview questions. The interviewer asked me how old I was to confirm I was allowed to work, since I'm pretty baby-faced. After that, it wasn't an interview at all. I was literally just told they need people now so they're going to hire me, and he explained what shifts they need people, then he asked when I could start, and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • As I said, all they asked was "How old are you" and "When you can you start"   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. First job, no experience, fast food, I went for minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in May 2014.

I applied online and got a call back a week later. The interview was very easy, hardly any questions, he just told me the description of the job position and what would be expected. He asked the basic questions like why are you interested in Subway? Do you have any prior work experience? and what days are you available to work? He told me he had other interviews, so he would give me a call back whether i got the job or not, but i received no call.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Had to take an online quiz and then was invited for an interview. The interview was pretty standard, what to do in unexpected situations, how you would handle seeing a coworker steal, how you react in stressful situations, how would your friends describe you. There was also a written portion. This included more questions and some simple math problems. I got a call later that day to let me know I got the job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

I got recruited through my university while applying for another job. Interview was with the opening manager.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway.

really was no interview Angie put the word out that she was hiring

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Subway.

Very easy and relaxing interview. Was overdressed for the interview. Word of advice, don't come to interview in a pant suit, a simple slacks and teeshirt may be nice. I was hired on the spot. Started training the next day. Fyi: they will ask your schedule and go over company policy and tour of store as part of the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

I had to do a question and answer sheet.