Subway Interview Questions & Reviews

354 interviews

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skokie, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Subway in May 2014.

I applied online and got a callback four days later. The interview was the next day and it was fairly casual. I just wore khakis and a buttoned up shirt. The manager was sitting at one of the tables and called me over. He asked general questions like my availability, why I want to work at Subway, and what my strengths and weaknesses are. After about twenty minutes he offered me the job and told me to think about it and call him the next day for a response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Subway in November 2012.

Did application online. Call to check the status of my application once. Receive a phone call to come in for a interview. The first interview was about my availability and the values of subway. Scheduled to come back a few days later the next interview was to fill out required paper work and collect my uniform. Was pretty much hired on the spot.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I turned in my application, was interviewed, and hired on the spot. I had to complete University of Subway classes before I could start, which were online classes and tutorials about the store, processes, money, customer service skills, etc. I was then trained for a week and after a week of training, I could work as a regular shift person.

Sandwich Artists Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Subway.

A few days after completing the online application, they called me in for an interview. The interview wasn't too bad, they just asked me about my availability. They also had me get a food handler's license.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

interviewed at Subway in January 2013.

Applied online, got a call a few hours later and was hired upon meeting the managers with a handshake, all in all very easy and managers were great and the work was fairly easy and self satisfying

Field Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Subway in May 2012.

Three interviews and an amplitude test. Interviewed with Lead field consultant and regional manager. The overall process was very relaxed and they asked simple questions but after have a brilliant interview They went COMPLETELY SILENT! No response to emails or calls i didn't know if I was hired, out of the running, or if they were still interviewing other job applicants. After like 3 months i just emailed HQ and got response within the same day

Anonymous Employee  in  Missoula, MT
    Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Subway in July 2012.

I applied online, it was several weeks before I heard anything back. Then there was an informal interview at another subway after which I was hired. All communication went through text messages.

General Manager for Multi Unit Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Subway in September 2011.

very simple. no basic interview process. very unorganized with no interiew questions. not gien a standard interview to the owner. unsure of the path that the headquarters is going. I was not given any path from headquarters

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Millbury, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millbury, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Subway in October 2013.

They posted an ad on craigslist and I responded. It sent me to a page to apply online one the subway website. After I did that I called and he told me to come in for an interview. He asked me typical questions and I was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Subway in August 2013.

I applied online at Subway.com, got a call about two weeks later for an interview, and got a call for the job about a week later. It was in the store I was going to be working at, and the General Manager did most of my interview. A portion of it WAS done by the Store Manager, and it was all pretty easy because I'd studied for it the night before.