Subway Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

1.7

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Moreno Valley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very polite. It was short but I understood everything that was said and felt confident. They asked Afew questions. And I was able to answer them. Just let them know that I would be a good employee.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an angry customer even if you did nothing wrong?   1 Answer
    • If someone drops there sandwich while walking out what will you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was open to anything.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I didnt even have an interview! the woman said if I needed a job to bring back an application & when I did she said to come on friday for training. I had also not asked for a job she just offered when I was buying a subway.

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Olive Branch, MS) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back within three days. The woman who set up the interview with me ended up not being there (at the time she had schedule for me) and instead had her daughter conduct the interview. It was very unorganized and I was glad I did not receive a call back; who wants to work somewhere that the manager can't even organize interviews?

Interview Questions

• Availability, extracurricular involvement (I was 16), what 'clique' did you run with most in high school   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was only about 10 minutes, the questions were simple and easy. The manager was very sweet and funny. They called me for a follow up about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

I happened to get a different job offer.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

i applied online then got called in for an interview. Manager asked about my availability and if i was able to provide the uniform. didn't here from him for about a week then Got a call and hired a week later

Interview Questions

• would you be able to move around stored   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a store manager. Was asked to come in for an interview that week. Interview was just questions like availability and why I wanted to work there. Next step was basic math worksheet and after was scheduled to go to subway headquarters where I was interviewed again and asked questions like what were some hobbies of mine and why I should be hired after the interview was over I was immediately hired and was given paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need just answer their questions and smile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Stockton, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There was an ad on Craigslist for open interviews, it was a quick interview about 15 minutes. I had to take a little math test, circle a bunch of things that were different in a picture and then answer a few export emcee questions. Really easy. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• which is more important to a restaurant, customer service or product quality?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It took about a week i applied online the next day i got a call for an interview. I was interviewed by the district manager who asked a few questions about experience and how i feel about helping costumers who aren't always happy or have the best attitude he also asked about what i noticed about the way the employees were working while i was waiting to be interviewed. The next day he called to offer me a job i filled the paperwork and did some training in the computer and passed a few tests about the formulas and a couple of days i was working on the restaurant

Interview Questions

• How much time do you need to learn the formulas   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamston, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Williamston, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. He introduced himself, we shook hands. He started the interview process, I answered. He described how things were to be done. He made me an offer, gave me some information and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What would you do to keep operating costs low?   1 Answer

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Garden Grove, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager sat down and just asked me about school, my schedule, transportation... He did not ask anything of the interview questions. It was just a casual conversation, to see if you are presentable and be able to talk comfortably.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer