Subway

Relevance Date Difficulty

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Subway Sandwich Artist
Mill Creek, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in June 2011.

Interview Details – After sending in an application and resume I was contacted fairly quickly and asked to come in for an interview. I was asked about my experience in the food industry and if I had a food handlers permit. I was working two days later. As a whole the interview was really brief and I dressed in a longer skirt and nice top.

Interview Question – Can you work immediately?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told that the pay was minimum wage, but there was a good chance of raises. (which did not happen)

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – Submitted an application online that involved filling out a behavioral survey. Interview in the manager's office was straightforward. She asked me if I had a high school education, if I had a criminal background, etc. After that was cleared, she told me what my job would be and how much I would be paid.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – Applied online, received call from store manager ~2 days after applying and was asked to come in for an interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult person in customer service and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Sandwhich Artist
Dardanelle, AR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in September 2013.

Interview Details – filled out application online and about 1 week later got a call for interview #6. I went and the manager was very nice but also very misleading she said she would call me before Friday or I was to call her I called her on Friday and she had another employee answer the phone and say that she was busy and that she would call me back. which she never did every time I put in a application they call and they always tell me the same story over and over again. very disappointed with this company.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – Casual interview process with nice area manager.

Interview Question – What do you want to do in the next few years.   Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Subway Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – I received a call to come for an interview and the next day i had the job

Interview Question – all of the questions was very simple and easy to answer   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process may change between locations and owners, generally done 1:1. Store managers look for fun energetic friendly team players. If you have an interview, don't be shy. Go in with a smile and have confidence. That is something they will look for, cause that is how you'll have to handle customers down the sub line.

Interview Question – Very simple questions in the interview I received. I can't recall anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Subway in February 2012.

Interview Details – filled out application, got call after 3 weeks and ask some food questions. next day i got call that you are hired

Negotiation Details – na

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – I walked in and applied. Once I filled out the application, the manager came over and asked me a few questions about my experience and when I could start. I told them ASAP.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult about the process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Seneca, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in August 2013.

Interview Details – went in to drop off the application, and was given an interview immediatley. the manager didnt seem to mind that I had my preschooler with me. it was quick, informal, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – What brings you to Subway?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was hired immediatley, but it took them two weeks to get in to orientation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway