Subway

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

1.7

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Subway.

Very easy and relaxing interview. Was overdressed for the interview. Word of advice, don't come to interview in a pant suit, a simple slacks and teeshirt may be nice. I was hired on the spot. Started training the next day. Fyi: they will ask your schedule and go over company policy and tour of store as part of the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

I had to do a question and answer sheet.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway in April 2014.

I called to follow up an online application and the lady asked me to come in the next day. I did and the restaurant was busy so she asked me to sit until it wasn't. When she was finished with the customers, she came and sat down and start explaining what I would have to do, how much I would have to make, and asked me if I was ready. I was. And I started training the next week!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in April 2014.

I applied online and received a call for an interview a few days later on a Thursday. The interview was at the actual subway i would be working. I went and met with the owner along with a PIC (person in charge). He said they were doing call backs on Monday, and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • None were really difficult, however they asked me why they shouldn't hire me. that question stunned me a little, i mean how do you respond to that! lol   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway.

The interview was conducted next in one of the dining booths with the owner. I gave my resume over, she asked me questions about previous work experience, what I would do in certain situations (if an employee were to tell you you were doing something wrong, what would you do; how would you handle a rude customer; etc.); I then had to read the employee handbook and answer basic questions about some calculations, other assessments questions, and then filling out basic documents.

No drug test. I applied online, took two days to receive a call, we had an interview about four days later and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • None. It's all very simple questions that show you have the proper headset when entering a food place.   Answer Question
    I asked for $8.50 knowing the work was simple, but $8 was ultimately agreed upon and I was ensured a raise once I get out of the training stage. Minimum wage is also going up to $9 in CA in four months time so there's that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

I got a call back very soon after I applied and I got asked to come in for an interview at the location where I applied to work. It was very simple and easy. She asked me a few questions and then basically hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    She just hired me. Minimum wage job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

the interview processs was a joke. as long as you are compitant and they are hiiring, you will get the job. very informal interview. the bosses are never intimidating and the questions they ask are simple.

min wage.

Manager Interview

I was interviewed and hired same day. Made manager in 3 months.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Subway in February 2014.

The interview and hiring process was really simple. The manager asked me a few questions about my personality and set up a date for orientation. I had to go to the franchise HQ for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't an especially different question in my process of employment.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

The interview was very easy. He asked my questions based on how i answered the questionnaire during the online application. He will tell you if you got the position 20 minutes into speaking with you. If he says he will call then he wasnt interested

Interview Questions
    • If you just came from the bathroom and there is customer standing at the counter waiting for assistance, what do you do first?   View Answer
    Nothing was negotiable, you either took the position and wage he was offering or no job.