Subway

Updated Dec 21, 2014

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

I got a call back very soon after I applied and I got asked to come in for an interview at the location where I applied to work. It was very simple and easy. She asked me a few questions and then basically hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    She just hired me. Minimum wage job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

the interview processs was a joke. as long as you are compitant and they are hiiring, you will get the job. very informal interview. the bosses are never intimidating and the questions they ask are simple.

min wage.

Manager Interview

I was interviewed and hired same day. Made manager in 3 months.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Subway in February 2014.

The interview and hiring process was really simple. The manager asked me a few questions about my personality and set up a date for orientation. I had to go to the franchise HQ for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't an especially different question in my process of employment.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

The interview was very easy. He asked my questions based on how i answered the questionnaire during the online application. He will tell you if you got the position 20 minutes into speaking with you. If he says he will call then he wasnt interested

Interview Questions
    • If you just came from the bathroom and there is customer standing at the counter waiting for assistance, what do you do first?   View Answer
    Nothing was negotiable, you either took the position and wage he was offering or no job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in February 2014.

Got called to go in to an interview same day. Didn't ask much. Mainly talked about how they needed people to start asap. Said he would call me next day. Three days later he called for me to go in the next day before he made his decision. When I went he said i started the following day.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, minimum wage.

Assianiant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in February 2014.

Apply online at subway.com. Then you are asked to come interview twice. Then you go to an orientation for two hours follow by online training which if you complete with in a month you get a bonus. The online training is a little long but very easy they provide you with a user name and password so you can complete more training to advance more rapidly.

Interview Questions
    • They just ask about different customer service questions. They put real life applications in the interview process they are more common sense then difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

interviewed at Subway in February 2014.

basic sales experience and track record quesitons

Low pay

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway in February 2014.

nice interview last 10 mins or less i filled an application on line and less than two days i received a call for interviews they went over application and how i can work hrs and time i can your a resume is a plus

Interview Questions
    • nothing is hard about any test or online taking classes all are paid by the company   Answer Question
    nothing to negotiate

Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmyra, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmyra, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Subway in February 2014.

Went quickly do to a shortage in staff and health inspector issues. Manager was very pleasant shook her head no a lot when conversing. She did not seem ready for the interview. There was a lack of interruptions which was nice. She asked about a son of mine that was temporarily in a wheel chair if it was a minor issue when I responded no She didn't know how to respond stared at me for awhile and eventually moved on.