Subway

Subway Leasing Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing Specialist Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in for an IQ test and then called back the following week for an in person interview with the hiring manager. They asked typical questions about my background and education as well as specific questions about how I would approach identifying new store sites. We discussed site selection methodology (use of population/demographic information, traffic counts, income levels, site visibility, etc.). I thought the interview went well, I research their methodology and found articles online so felt prepped but was not selected to move forward.

Interview Question – Explain how you would obtain demographic and traffic count information to use in your site selection analysis.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway Leasing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Subway employees and interview candidates.