Subway Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Manager Interview

Interview

I was interviewed and hired same day. Made manager in 3 months.

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Manager Interview

Interview

Casual interview process with nice area manager.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

phone interview, person to person interview, background check

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway (Bryan, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

You submit an application online or if you had worked as one o the hourly grunts, the ownership might offer you a chance. Then you interview with a current manager with lots of situation questions then an area manager if your market has one.

Interview Questions

• Why should we not offer hourly employees "free employee meals"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none.

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Statesboro, GA) in August 2008.

Interview

Initially put in an application online. Received a call to come in-store, and filled out a paper application. Went through an interview with the store manager. A few days later, I was asked if I had any questions/comments/concerns about the interview. I did not, and was scheduled to come in and fill out paperwork including a background check, w-2 forms, and state income tax forms.

Interview Questions

• There were really no set questions, rather he based his questions on answers to previous questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway (Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Questions, meet and greet and Store tour

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway in March 2008.

Interview

Hired over the phone and then a short 10 minute talk with the owner. Mostly listened to his ideas about the store. No difficult questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Presented with a decent offer. Knew it would be a lot of hours. Six months later owner decided to lower all salaries and bonuses to all management and also decided no more paid vacations. Feel stuck in a difficult job now with inadequate compensation.