Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

1.8

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I called up to subway to see if they could pull my application. He said he would call me back and called me back five minutes later. He gave me a quick interview over the phone and said he would like to meet me. He then told me to come in later that day. I arrived and he brought into the back to his office. He interviewed me and told he would call me back in a week. I have not got a call back yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Dardanelle, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Dardanelle, AR) in September 2013.

Interview

filled out application online and about 1 week later got a call for interview #6. I went and the manager was very nice but also very misleading she said she would call me before Friday or I was to call her I called her on Friday and she had another employee answer the phone and say that she was busy and that she would call me back. which she never did every time I put in a application they call and they always tell me the same story over and over again. very disappointed with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway (Orlando, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

First, I was called in for the "interview" which was more of a "this is how it works speech", It was respectful and informative, nice lady. What followed was a back and forth conversation about my responsibilities and work experience Secondly, I was asked to come in to watch and complete a series of online videos and questions. It was in a small room in the back, nothing special. The following week I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway (Auburn, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Went in for my interveiw about ten minutes early, didn't think that was too early for my 2:00 interview. The 2:15 interviewee was already there about half an hour early, but one of the workers got me mixed up with the 2:15, and she said in kind of a rude tone "she is really early" she referring to me and not the 2:15 appt. soo the manager got me mixed up and it turned out she couldn't interview until five oclock, but the 2:!5 guy got the first offer of the 5 oclock interview which kind of upset me. turned out he couldn't do it so i had to come back at 5 for an interview. came back a few hours later for the interview, Manager was really nice, basically told me i had the job, but never called me back. She asked questions about my family and if i did any extra ciriculars, asked me twice about my strenghts and weeknesses. easy going process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. It took place within the store setting. I was dressed professionally. It was very relaxed and casual. She asked me about my interests and my school work. She asked what skills I was best at. I told her I was a very clean and sanitary person. I also told her I loved to cook. I mentioned how I have been a customer at Subway for many years and I enjoy their products. It was not a stressful interview. I think as long as you show interest in the job and you show a desire to work there, they will be very happy to give you employment. They want to know your availablitlity schedule. Also if you are under 18 you will need a work permit from your school. It is not a difficult job to attain.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you overcame a challenge.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online on Wednesday, Monday morning I got a call back. We had a brief phone interview, and I was asked to come in and have a formal interview in person. The man who interviewed me wasn't very friendly, but it wasn't too terrible. He didn't ask me any tough questions, just if I had transportation to and from work, and what hours I was available. So far, I haven't been drug tested. The man asked if I could pass a drug test. He hired me on the spot, and asked me to come in tomorrow to fill out paper work. He told me once we fill out paper work, we will discuss when I will start training, then I begin my probation period.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate anything, I was desperate for a job.

Anonymous Employee in Continental, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway (Continental, OH) in February 2009.

Interview

It was just a basic interview. not too many questions really. I went in we sat down at a table in the front and she asked basic questions. Such as why I wanted to work there, If i had transportation, and what i knew about subway, ect...

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway in February 2012.

Interview

Really easy, hardly talked. The manager was super friendly and even joked around a bit about the weather. Really hoped to get an offer but didn't hear back and then accepte another job. It was a good oppurtunity though!

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online for the job, and got a call back within a week. I had an interview with one of the ladies who owned the company. She interviewed 4 other girls, and we all had to sit in the resteraunt while she called each one back for their interview. Almost all of us got hired, because I asked the girls. Anyway, the interview was really easy, and simple. It's just a food place. The first time they called they said that if they were interested they would call back by such and such date at 5pm. They didn't, and I was sad I wasn't going to get the job. Luckly, they called at 5:30ish and told me I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• What three words would you use to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gander, NL (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway (Gander, NL (Canada)) in April 2009.

Interview

Just a basic interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing, just that you have to do a subway university courses online before you start   Answer Question