Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.6

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Basically meet with the district manager for a few minutes and he/she asks you a few simple questions and then you get sent to their resource person to do a background check/ final review. if your background comes back clean, you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do we care about the costumers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Asked the basic where do you see yourself in 10 years etc. questions. They just want to get an idea of what type of person you are, your work ethic. It was pretty easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Filled out an online application then got an interview. Dressed nice to make a good first impression and then went into the store for the interview, it was a face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Pensacola, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call two days later to come to an interview. Interview was face to face and the people who interviewed me were very nice and informative. Got a call later that day telling me I got the job and I would start in two days.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway (Corona, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very short. He asked very simple questions, nothing out of the ordinary. It took place casually in the restaurant's seats. I have yet to hear back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Do you have experience working with food?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway in June 2015.

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever had. Very laid back, was just a casual conversation. I was able to connect with my interviewer very easily. After a 10 minute "interview" I was offered the job on the spot. I came in for in processing 3 days later and started 2 days after that.

Interview Questions

• What school do you go to? What grade are you in? Can you lift 10 pounds? Can you be on your feet all day? Will you keep this job during the school year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway (Lewisburg, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview a week later. The interview was short but very pleasant and the interviewer seemed to be having fun. I wasn't offered the job because the manager was looking for someone who could work for more than a summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway (Huntsville, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a nice and easy interview. It was more informal, and I did not have any questions asked besides one. I am a minor without a drivers licences which I had mentioned to the interviewer before. The interviewer seemed kinda desperate for employees. So if I were to do it again I would go to the store, and look around; then see how many people are there. Low amount of people= apply High amount= Try to find somewhere else. Here in Huntsville we have 6 of them so it might not be that easy. Thank you!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a couple of days I got a call from the manager to come back the following week. The day I was supposed to come in I got interviewed right away. He asked questions that I found on this site so I was prepared to answer them. I did not have any previous job experience so I answered his questions based on my volunteering experience and school .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team environment. How do you deal with difficult customers? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Murrieta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online then went into an open interview. I was asked basic questions like what does teamwork mean to you, how I'd fair in a fast-paced environment, and why I chose specifically chose the food industry to be a part of.The next day or two they called back and said I would interviewed again at another location the next day. When I went to the next interview, I arrived pretty early being there first along with a couple other girls. Soon enough though, there was atleast 20-30 people waiting to be interviewed. So we made a line outside and was called in when we were ready to be interviewed. Waited in for an hour and a half until it was my turn to be interviewed. I came in there were two different groups of two people interviewing. I handed in my resume and reference list and begun the interview. I was asked what I'd do if there was and angry customer but mostly focused my background. Having no prior job experience, I was asked if I had just graduated from high school and I said no, that I was currently in college. At this she asked me why I wanted to find a job now which kind of trapped me a bit and I stumbled on my answer. Then she asked "So this would just be a part time job for you?" implying that I was just going to leave soon after and that I didn't really take the job seriously. And I said no it would be a a fulltime job but then asked "But arn't you going back to school?" and I said yes but I take all online classes so I was basically free 5 days out of the week (which I was told later by my brother that I should have said that I was completely available) and my interview was kept short, so I knew they wouldn't call me back.

Interview Questions

• How well do you think you'd fit into a fast paced environment?   Answer Question