Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions & Reviews

201 interviews

1.6

201 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sandwich Artist Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Subway.

You write your name and number down on a piece of paper and they call you. They call you in to give you a schedule and forward you to website with all the tutorials so you can show up ready to work.

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Artist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Subway.

Hired on first interview. The General manager asked me a few questions and then told me the job was mine if I wanted it. After 3 months of working there I was moved up to shift manager and I ran shifts on my own for the next few years. I pursued the Assistant Management position and it was never offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thornton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway in August 2013.

I was called for an interview during a certain time window. When I arrived I noticed there were others ready to be interviewed. This worried me because of the competition, but I was told they were sending people to multiple locations. The woman was very nice, but not so professional. They lost all the information for everyone being interviewed so she made everyone write stuff on paper. The questions were all pretty easy. She asked about my future goals and why I wanted to work there. She was impressed that I has a plan for my future and she loved that I complimented subway as a company.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Subway.

Spoke in person with management, got a one on one interview a week later. Was essential given the job after a short 15 minute interview. Very poor training was given over a two week period. Lack of expertise in training and no well defined methodologies in place.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I was called a few days after turning in my application and set up an interview for three days later. I was interviewed by the store manager and shift manager in the dining area of the store. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I was called and hired within the week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leander, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Subway in May 2014.

I submitted an application online, and heard back within a week. I was asked to come into the store for an interview. When I showed up, I had to wait a few minutes since there were customers. The questions were pretty basic, like "What is your biggest strength?" questions. Afterwards, the interviewer went in the back, and then came out with some forms and hired me on the spot.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway.

I took my application into the restaurant and received a call a day or two later. Came in for an interview and was asked to start right away. Nothing major.

Interview Questions
    • None. What activities are you involved in? How flexible are you (availabilty)?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in July 2014.

I applied online and they called me two days later. I went to the interview and she asked me a few questions about where I used to work and if I ever worked in food service. She asked what I would do if a customer started yelling, and complaining about their sandwich, then talked about what kind of hours I could work.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in January 2010.

The process was very fast and easy. Applied online and got a call for an interview within a week. The manager was very friendly. Overall it was a good experience for a first job

Sandwich Artist Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway.

It was simple and straight forward. This was my first job and was a great one to start while still in high school. There were only a few questions asked and the responsibilities were explained.

Interview Questions

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!