Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

1.6

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

i applied online then got called in for an interview. Manager asked about my availability and if i was able to provide the uniform. didn't here from him for about a week then Got a call and hired a week later

Interview Questions
  • would you be able to move around stored   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Applied online and got a call from a store manager. Was asked to come in for an interview that week. Interview was just questions like availability and why I wanted to work there. Next step was basic math worksheet and after was scheduled to go to subway headquarters where I was interviewed again and asked questions like what were some hobbies of mine and why I should be hired after the interview was over I was immediately hired and was given paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for our company?   View Answer
    No need just answer their questions and smile

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

It took about a week i applied online the next day i got a call for an interview. I was interviewed by the district manager who asked a few questions about experience and how i feel about helping costumers who aren't always happy or have the best attitude he also asked about what i noticed about the way the employees were working while i was waiting to be interviewed. The next day he called to offer me a job i filled the paperwork and did some training in the computer and passed a few tests about the formulas and a couple of days i was working on the restaurant

Interview Questions
    • How much time do you need to learn the formulas   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winona, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winona, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway.

It was very quick and easy. The manager calls to set up an interview if they think you're a potential match for what they're looking for. The interview process doesn't last more than 45 minutes, and that's when you are offered the job and stay to fill out paperwork. It's probably closer to 10 or 15 if you're not hired on site. Just because you aren't offered the position immediately doesn't mean you're out; sometimes the manager just has more people to interview before making a final decision.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a conversation with an upset customer?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. You start at the bottom and work your way up through the pay scale by completing Subway University courses online and completing timed tests for sandwich making.

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Applied online, was called 10 days later or so. Interview was just about scheduling, driving, and school. Then application and explanation of the University of Subway. Most difficult question was knowing one of my references' phone numbers

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway.

First time I interviewed was because I got an application from a friend who worked there. I turned it in to the owner, who asked me about my available hours and I gave her my number. I followed up with a call a week later and got the job.

Second time I got the job was by applying through the Subway career website with all my info. Store owner called and asked me to come see him the next day. I went, talked to him a bit, went back the next day, filled out an application, and had a 15 minute interview with him and the manager. They both decided right afterward that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a customer if their choice is unavailable?   View Answer
    Non-negotiable, it'll be minimum wage or just a bit above it.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

Went in, applied and was basically hired on the spot. Subway is very fast paced and easy to catch on. Everything become kind of routined. Very fun and can get boring at times if it get really slow.

No negotiation

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in January 2015.

It was very simple and straightforward. It was basically a formality. I was asked when I could work and told what my duties would be and how much they could pay.

Interview Questions
    Take it, it's a great place and looks great on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway in January 2015.

I filled out the application on a Monday and was called to attend an Open interview on Saturday. First interview was less that five minutes but successful since I was called in for a second interview. This time I met with the manager again and district manager. They asked the same questions as they did in the first interview, very easy.

Interview Questions
    Just try to relax, they hire loads so chances are you'll get a job

Sandwich Artist Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Subway.

I did the application online a week or 2 ago and no less then a week I got a call to come in for an interview. The interview process was real simple fast and fun. Got the job on the spot.