Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

1.6

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Overall, It was pretty easy, pretty chill, nice environment but you realize it's all fast paced. It's a fast paced environment meaning you can't just slack off and expect to get by doing nothing. You need to realize that it takes a little extra effort since your whole work is being displayed in front of the customer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

i applied online then got called in for an interview. Manager asked about my availability and if i was able to provide the uniform. didn't here from him for about a week then Got a call and hired a week later

Interview Questions

• would you be able to move around stored   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a store manager. Was asked to come in for an interview that week. Interview was just questions like availability and why I wanted to work there. Next step was basic math worksheet and after was scheduled to go to subway headquarters where I was interviewed again and asked questions like what were some hobbies of mine and why I should be hired after the interview was over I was immediately hired and was given paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need just answer their questions and smile

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It took about a week i applied online the next day i got a call for an interview. I was interviewed by the district manager who asked a few questions about experience and how i feel about helping costumers who aren't always happy or have the best attitude he also asked about what i noticed about the way the employees were working while i was waiting to be interviewed. The next day he called to offer me a job i filled the paperwork and did some training in the computer and passed a few tests about the formulas and a couple of days i was working on the restaurant

Interview Questions

• How much time do you need to learn the formulas   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway (Williamston, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. He introduced himself, we shook hands. He started the interview process, I answered. He described how things were to be done. He made me an offer, gave me some information and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What would you do to keep operating costs low?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway (Winona, MN).

Interview

It was very quick and easy. The manager calls to set up an interview if they think you're a potential match for what they're looking for. The interview process doesn't last more than 45 minutes, and that's when you are offered the job and stay to fill out paperwork. It's probably closer to 10 or 15 if you're not hired on site. Just because you aren't offered the position immediately doesn't mean you're out; sometimes the manager just has more people to interview before making a final decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conversation with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You start at the bottom and work your way up through the pay scale by completing Subway University courses online and completing timed tests for sandwich making.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Applied online, was called 10 days later or so. Interview was just about scheduling, driving, and school. Then application and explanation of the University of Subway. Most difficult question was knowing one of my references' phone numbers

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

First time I interviewed was because I got an application from a friend who worked there. I turned it in to the owner, who asked me about my available hours and I gave her my number. I followed up with a call a week later and got the job.

Second time I got the job was by applying through the Subway career website with all my info. Store owner called and asked me to come see him the next day. I went, talked to him a bit, went back the next day, filled out an application, and had a 15 minute interview with him and the manager. They both decided right afterward that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a customer if their choice is unavailable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable, it'll be minimum wage or just a bit above it.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Went in, applied and was basically hired on the spot. Subway is very fast paced and easy to catch on. Everything become kind of routined. Very fun and can get boring at times if it get really slow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in January 2015.

Interview

It was very simple and straightforward. It was basically a formality. I was asked when I could work and told what my duties would be and how much they could pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it, it's a great place and looks great on your resume.