Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

1.6

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Quick quiz involving some math problems. Questions regarding past experience and how I would handle stressful situations. I received a call a few days later regarding my availability. Very flexible with requested hours and worked around my schedule as a student.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I applied online & I got a call the next day to come in for an interview. When I got there, there were about 10 other people there. The manager just interviewed us & some of us got some papers to fill out, others didn't. I didn't because it wasn't the nearest location from where I was living. Overall it was an easy interview & they just ask basic interview questions. Don't sweat it!(:

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Subway?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. We just went over guidelines, asked me what my experiences are, why I wanted this job. Went through some math problems too

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was okay, very casual, some monetary calculations (basic stuff) and a few questions about personal experience, the manager (who interviewed me) rated my answers on a scale of 1 to 5, and I achieved high scores for each of my answers. My availability was sketchy, which I assumed would be a problem, however, after 3 weeks I still haven't heard anything. I assumed I didn't get the job but very unprofessional how they did not tell me, even though the manager assured me I would be told within the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcome an obstacle and how you did it.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a call for an interview with the Assistant Manager about two days later. I arrived for the interview 15 minutes earlier but actually met with the assistant manager earlier so I left at the time I was scheduled to come in anyway. Received another call the next day to come in for an interview with the owner. This time the interview took a lot longer, but it was very relaxed. He explained a lot of things to me about what they do at the store as well as what they were looking for in an employee. He emailed me three days later saying the position was filled up because they were looking for availability and I had given him a pretty much restricted availability.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Basically meet with the district manager for a few minutes and he/she asks you a few simple questions and then you get sent to their resource person to do a background check/ final review. if your background comes back clean, you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do we care about the costumers?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Asked the basic where do you see yourself in 10 years etc. questions. They just want to get an idea of what type of person you are, your work ethic. It was pretty easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Filled out an online application then got an interview. Dressed nice to make a good first impression and then went into the store for the interview, it was a face to face interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Pensacola, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call two days later to come to an interview. Interview was face to face and the people who interviewed me were very nice and informative. Got a call later that day telling me I got the job and I would start in two days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Corona, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very short. He asked very simple questions, nothing out of the ordinary. It took place casually in the restaurant's seats. I have yet to hear back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Do you have experience working with food?   1 Answer