Subway

Updated Dec 11, 2014

1.6

227 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

I was interviewed by two managers at the same time.They had a thick book with questions in it, like you needed to be a rocket scientist to be make sandwiches part time. I practiced before I got there, so I was prepared for all of there silly questions.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Can you tell me a time you got a pat on the back for a job well done?   Answer Question
7.50 an hour. I'm glad my boyfriend pays the bills or we'd be screwed.

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Artist Interview

I dropped off the application and was given an interview call within about a week. After this time, I was called in to the local Subway to talk about my skills and past experience in food and retail. The interview was really easy and straightforward. It took about 30 minutes, after which I was called in 2 days later for my firs tshift.

Got another job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

They had me do a couple of practice sandwiches! I loved it! It was super fun and very fast paced. They even let me keep some of the tips! I felt like i was part of a team immediately

Interview Questions
    • How many sandwiches is to many sandwiches?

Answer.. there can never be enough sandwiches

Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Got a phone call the day after, interview was super easy, didnt ask much just told me more about the job. Was one on one with the manager. For other interviews sometimes the owner sat in. Was just asked about my availability.Had to do online courses before i could start.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked when i was available to work, my experience with customers and handling money. Asked about my previous job experience and what i did. They will hire almost anyone.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Applied online, didn't get any reply. Heard from a friend who works there that I should apply online too, so I printed the pdf that I had been emailed that contained all my application answers. Handed it to the owner and got an interview for 3 days later. Basically asked me my age, what school activities I am involved in, what my employee friend might say IF he were to ask them about me, and went through what paperwork I needed to fill out and more of the details of my duties, since I made it clear that I did extensive research on the general information and duties beforehand. It was very casual and laid back, nothing worth keeping yourself up at night worrying about. Doesn't seem to have any interest in contacting my references, either. They seemed confident with what I had put on my application and the answers I had to the few, few questions I was asked during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What might your references say about you?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel that you are able to   Answer Question
    • Do you feel comfortable with being in charge of yourself or do you need specific orders given from somebody above you to be able to complete a task?   View Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

I applied online. I received a phone call for an interview. The interview was very relaxed, they asked why I wanted to work their, about my prior work experience, and what else I brought to the table. Then I was on my merry way.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

The interview process was quite simple. I asked in store if they were hiring and they took down my information. I had a quick interview with the manager, who asked me of my food service experience. I was asked to start very soon thereafter.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

personality based questions and a regular conversation about what are your goals and what you are looking for. inteviewed was made by two different persons in two different occasions. some paperwork that is filled easily and fast.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

The interview was very short. The employer was willing to hire me because I had prior experience working at restaurants. The main thing that you need to make sure to mention is your willingness to work at Subway and your interest in general in working there. Do not be shy, mention why you want to work at Subway.

Interview Questions
    • It seemed to hurt the interview a little because I have never worked at Subway before.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway.

Asked if they were hiring and applied in person. Couple of days later I was called for an interview and they basically asked if I would be available to work nights and days. Asked if I was good or had experience making food for people and if I liked helping people.