Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

1.6

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Filled out an online application then got an interview. Dressed nice to make a good first impression and then went into the store for the interview, it was a face to face interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Pensacola, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call two days later to come to an interview. Interview was face to face and the people who interviewed me were very nice and informative. Got a call later that day telling me I got the job and I would start in two days.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway (Lewisburg, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview a week later. The interview was short but very pleasant and the interviewer seemed to be having fun. I wasn't offered the job because the manager was looking for someone who could work for more than a summer.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway in June 2015.

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever had. Very laid back, was just a casual conversation. I was able to connect with my interviewer very easily. After a 10 minute "interview" I was offered the job on the spot. I came in for in processing 3 days later and started 2 days after that.

Interview Questions

• What school do you go to?
      What grade are you in?
      Can you lift 10 pounds?
      Can you be on your feet all day?
      Will you keep this job during the school year?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway (Huntsville, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a nice and easy interview. It was more informal, and I did not have any questions asked besides one. I am a minor without a drivers licences which I had mentioned to the interviewer before. The interviewer seemed kinda desperate for employees. So if I were to do it again I would go to the store, and look around; then see how many people are there. Low amount of people= apply High amount= Try to find somewhere else. Here in Huntsville we have 6 of them so it might not be that easy. Thank you!

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway (Corona, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very short. He asked very simple questions, nothing out of the ordinary. It took place casually in the restaurant's seats. I have yet to hear back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Do you have experience working with food?

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Subway (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got called for an interview the next day. After that got called in for 2nd interview which was more of a synopsis of what to expect. Didn't get the job because they were looking for "personality".

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway (Johnstown, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

i walked in and the manager and owner were there waiting at the table . the greeted me then asked me a couple questions do you do drugs ? have you worked for subway before what are you strength and weakness. can you open and closed. there were no test just conversation i had the interview yesterday so im still waiting as they were interviewing other candidates. i hope i get that call :)

Interview Questions

• whats your favorite sandwich from subway?
      where do you see your self in five years?
      availability?

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Subway (Waterloo, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

I put an online application in on a Monday and was called that following Friday for an interview on that following Monday. I got to the interview and she had me fill out a paper application before we actually started the interview. When I finished, I went into the manager's office for a very casual 45 minute "interview". It was more like a conversation than an interview. She was very open about her personal life and wanted to know more about mine, my availability, etc. I was looking for a part time job after my full time job (5pm and later). Towards the end of the interview she told me she thought I would be great in a leadership role as a shift leader, but that she had one other interview and would call me by Friday to let me know their decision. Friday afternoon I got a phone call from her saying that they had not yet made a decision but she would call me the following week and let me know. A week went by, then two and I received a letter in the mail saying that I was not selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sport and how can you relate that to working in a team oriented environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Overall, It was pretty easy, pretty chill, nice environment but you realize it's all fast paced. It's a fast paced environment meaning you can't just slack off and expect to get by doing nothing. You need to realize that it takes a little extra effort since your whole work is being displayed in front of the customer