Subway

Updated Jan 19, 2015

1.6

233 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

Went in, applied and was basically hired on the spot. Subway is very fast paced and easy to catch on. Everything become kind of routined. Very fun and can get boring at times if it get really slow.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway.

First time I interviewed was because I got an application from a friend who worked there. I turned it in to the owner, who asked me about my available hours and I gave her my number. I followed up with a call a week later and got the job.

Second time I got the job was by applying through the Subway career website with all my info. Store owner called and asked me to come see him the next day. I went, talked to him a bit, went back the next day, filled out an application, and had a 15 minute interview with him and the manager. They both decided right afterward that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a customer if their choice is unavailable?   View Answer
    Non-negotiable, it'll be minimum wage or just a bit above it.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in January 2015.

It was very simple and straightforward. It was basically a formality. I was asked when I could work and told what my duties would be and how much they could pay.

Interview Questions
    Take it, it's a great place and looks great on your resume.

Sandwich Artist Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Subway.

I did the application online a week or 2 ago and no less then a week I got a call to come in for an interview. The interview process was real simple fast and fun. Got the job on the spot.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

I was interviewed by two managers at the same time.They had a thick book with questions in it, like you needed to be a rocket scientist to be make sandwiches part time. I practiced before I got there, so I was prepared for all of there silly questions.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Can you tell me a time you got a pat on the back for a job well done?   Answer Question
    7.50 an hour. I'm glad my boyfriend pays the bills or we'd be screwed.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I dropped off the application and was given an interview call within about a week. After this time, I was called in to the local Subway to talk about my skills and past experience in food and retail. The interview was really easy and straightforward. It took about 30 minutes, after which I was called in 2 days later for my firs tshift.

Got another job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

They had me do a couple of practice sandwiches! I loved it! It was super fun and very fast paced. They even let me keep some of the tips! I felt like i was part of a team immediately

Interview Questions
    • How many sandwiches is to many sandwiches?

Answer.. there can never be enough sandwiches

Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Got a phone call the day after, interview was super easy, didnt ask much just told me more about the job. Was one on one with the manager. For other interviews sometimes the owner sat in. Was just asked about my availability.Had to do online courses before i could start.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked when i was available to work, my experience with customers and handling money. Asked about my previous job experience and what i did. They will hire almost anyone.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Applied online, didn't get any reply. Heard from a friend who works there that I should apply online too, so I printed the pdf that I had been emailed that contained all my application answers. Handed it to the owner and got an interview for 3 days later. Basically asked me my age, what school activities I am involved in, what my employee friend might say IF he were to ask them about me, and went through what paperwork I needed to fill out and more of the details of my duties, since I made it clear that I did extensive research on the general information and duties beforehand. It was very casual and laid back, nothing worth keeping yourself up at night worrying about. Doesn't seem to have any interest in contacting my references, either. They seemed confident with what I had put on my application and the answers I had to the few, few questions I was asked during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What might your references say about you?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel that you are able to   Answer Question
    • Do you feel comfortable with being in charge of yourself or do you need specific orders given from somebody above you to be able to complete a task?   View Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

I applied online. I received a phone call for an interview. The interview was very relaxed, they asked why I wanted to work their, about my prior work experience, and what else I brought to the table. Then I was on my merry way.