Subway

Average Difficulty
201 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sandwich Artist

I applied in-person and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – You write your name and number down on a piece of paper and they call you. They call you in to give you a schedule and forward you to website with all the tutorials so you can show up ready to work.

Interview Question – Can you work weekend nights?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist

I applied online and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – Hired on first interview. The General manager asked me a few questions and then told me the job was mine if I wanted it. After 3 months of working there I was moved up to shift manager and I ran shifts on my own for the next few years. I pursued the Assistant Management position and it was never offered.

Interview Question – This was more of a conversation type interview   Answer Question

Thornton, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview during a certain time window. When I arrived I noticed there were others ready to be interviewed. This worried me because of the competition, but I was told they were sending people to multiple locations. The woman was very nice, but not so professional. They lost all the information for everyone being interviewed so she made everyone write stuff on paper. The questions were all pretty easy. She asked about my future goals and why I wanted to work there. She was impressed that I has a plan for my future and she loved that I complimented subway as a company.

Interview Question – There wasn't really any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Sandwich Artist

I applied in-person and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – Spoke in person with management, got a one on one interview a week later. Was essential given the job after a short 15 minute interview. Very poor training was given over a two week period. Lack of expertise in training and no well defined methodologies in place.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – I was called a few days after turning in my application and set up an interview for three days later. I was interviewed by the store manager and shift manager in the dining area of the store. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I was called and hired within the week.

Interview Question – What are some weaknesses you possess?   View Answer

Leander, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Subway in May 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online, and heard back within a week. I was asked to come into the store for an interview. When I showed up, I had to wait a few minutes since there were customers. The questions were pretty basic, like "What is your biggest strength?" questions. Afterwards, the interviewer went in the back, and then came out with some forms and hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – All of the questions were really easy.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – I took my application into the restaurant and received a call a day or two later. Came in for an interview and was asked to start right away. Nothing major.

Interview Question – None. What activities are you involved in? How flexible are you (availabilty)?   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called me two days later. I went to the interview and she asked me a few questions about where I used to work and if I ever worked in food service. She asked what I would do if a customer started yelling, and complaining about their sandwich, then talked about what kind of hours I could work.

Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in January 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very fast and easy. Applied online and got a call for an interview within a week. The manager was very friendly. Overall it was a good experience for a first job

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – It was simple and straight forward. This was my first job and was a great one to start while still in high school. There were only a few questions asked and the responsibilities were explained.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!