Subway Sandwich Maker Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.5

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miller Place, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Miller Place, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Very shady interviewer. In the storage room sitting on boxes and asking odd questions about my life/family/school. He did not seem prepared or interested and I wish that he would not have wasted my time by calling me in for an interview. I was nervous too being a 16 year old going for my first job interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Lynchburg, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Great communication skills were good. Went over a lot of things and interveiw didnt last long. She said she would be calling within a week if not call her.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would tell you all tho call before the day they offer you to because this shows your really wanting to work.