Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

1.5

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Plain conversation. Bragged about my non existent accomplishments. Accepted me on the spot. I was unimpressed by the interviewer. He seemed to be knowledgeable on business affairs. He offered me advice. I played naive and dumb for a moment and listened. It was fair advice. He seemed a bit pretentious but that could be a reaction to my own perceived pretentiousness.

I accepted the minimum wage on the spot. There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway.

Typical interview. Be prepared to discuss how you will help the team. Make sure you have a dependable vehicle to get you to and from work timely. Dress nearly and be clean shaven. Make good eye contact and shake hands firmly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in December 2014.

Fast and relaxed. I applied and was called the next day for a interview. Easiest interview I ever had. The manager asked like 6 questions. Got the job the next day.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Hired through regional offices. Easy interview, just be able to communicate loud and clear. Be a good salesman and that will help all the more. They are looking for charismatic people who customers will like.

There isn't one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

I applied online through the website, got a call about a week later for an interview and went in. The interview was about 10 minutes long, and I got a call a few hours later asking if I wanted to work part time for them. The interview was basic. Mostly just asked if I was ok with wearing my hair up, wearing gloves, cleaning, being left alone, etc.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Why do you want to work at subway? what kind of hours did you work? etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

The hiring process was fairly easy. It wasn't out of the normal. It was as if any other interview. they just talk to you to get a feel about your character so just be yourself.

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hubert, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hubert, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway in September 2014.

I went in and filled out an application and got a call back not even a day or so later. I went in for the interview. They asked me basic interview questions and basically the whole time I smiled and was very bubbly. In the end, they told me they liked me and I had a really good chance. The manager gave me her number and told me to call around 11:30 (which was an hour or so away) and they'll have an answer after they interview the rest of the people. Around 11:30 she calls me back and tells me I got the job and that I can come in and fill out paperwork. I was told I didn't get the job because of the experience (which was really lacking) but because I was smiling the whole time.

No negotiation.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway.

The hiring and interview process was very easy. I was called in for an interview the day after I applied. I was asked very basic questions about myself and my work experience including "What would former employers say about you?" and "What are your goals in life?"

Interview Questions
    • Not applicable. The questions were very easy to answer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was offered a rate based on experience.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

The interview wasn't hard at all , they ask a few questions mainly focusing on my schedule , if I went to school and the days I needed off.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in a year? I wasn't sure if they wanted me to say as a manager at subway or my true intentions of making money and using them as a stepping stool for something better.   View Answer
    Minimum wage

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX
    Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

interviewed at Subway in June 2014.

The subway interview that I had gone to was ridiculous, they had 15+ candidates all sit in the restaurant section and did a group interview! No organization was present and the person "ran out of time" so multiple canidates sat there for an hour and didn't get to talk and told myself and two other applicants to leave.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions in this interview session.   Answer Question