Subway

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McKinney, TX

I interviewed at Subway in June 2014.

Interview Details – The subway interview that I had gone to was ridiculous, they had 15+ candidates all sit in the restaurant section and did a group interview! No organization was present and the person "ran out of time" so multiple canidates sat there for an hour and didn't get to talk and told myself and two other applicants to leave.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions in this interview session.   Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – The interview wasn't hard at all , they ask a few questions mainly focusing on my schedule , if I went to school and the days I needed off.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in a year? I wasn't sure if they wanted me to say as a manager at subway or my true intentions of making money and using them as a stepping stool for something better.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage

Okeechobee, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Subway in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was taken into the back kitchen in the day of the "interview", and was told to make a customer's sandwich. That was my interview, and training all in one. Next was vegetable preparation. There was no formal interview, but i don't know if that will be the case for everyone who applies.

Interview Question – "Where do you think this job will take you in 3 years"   Answer Question

Arcadia, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Subway in March 2013.

Interview Details – Got called in for an interview after submitting my application in person. The manager didn't even show up to the interview she set up.

Interview Question – Wasn't asked any questions, because manager wasn't even there.   Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – Basic questions. Have perform basic math by hand. Easy

Azusa, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Subway in November 2013.

Interview Details – One interview, pretty quick and really simple questions, nothing too hard or something you would be unprepared for.

Interview Question – None really, pretty easy,nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – meet in the middle!

Dunwoody, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in August 2013.

Interview Details – The manger talked about what kind of person she wanted to hire. How far do I live, if I would be able to make it to work on time, school, when am I available to work and how many days I can work. She wanted to make sure you were going to stick with the job. Got hired the same day.

Interview Question – Didn't really get asked questions. I only got told what I would have to do to be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had to learn the menu in one day. Mangers would ask me over and over again, what is on a sandwich. I couldn't learn the whole menu because it was my second week of college and I already had a lot to do plus it was my first year.

Mill Creek, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in June 2011.

Interview Details – After sending in an application and resume I was contacted fairly quickly and asked to come in for an interview. I was asked about my experience in the food industry and if I had a food handlers permit. I was working two days later. As a whole the interview was really brief and I dressed in a longer skirt and nice top.

Interview Question – Can you work immediately?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told that the pay was minimum wage, but there was a good chance of raises. (which did not happen)

Subway Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – I received a call to come for an interview and the next day i had the job

Interview Question – all of the questions was very simple and easy to answer   Answer Question

Fort Madison, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway in August 2012.

Interview Details – You can fill out the application online or get one in the store. I chose to fill mine out online and received a call within 2 days. I interviewed with the owners of the particular store as well as the manager. The interview questions were very basic. Not hard. Got offered a job literally 10 minutes after I interviewed and accepted.

Interview Question – What are your best assets? (Very basic questions)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway Subway Sandwich Artist interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Subway employees and interview candidates.