Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway (Clinton, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

Filled online application and I called them and the manager was out so I filled one out In store application and I was contacted to come in for an interview

Interview Questions

• Transportation to work? Why subway? Tell us something about yourself?   Answer Question
  • Where does my mom work? :/ Dnt knw why he asked that but he did   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and in-person. After about a week I got called for an interview in the morning. I went in about 10 minutes earlier for my interview. The district manager interviewed me, he was very nice and made me comfortable. He looked over my resume (which was all academics, considering I'm a teenager) and said he was very impressed. At the end he said he would call me on Monday, but he called me in 7 hours and said I was hired!So overall good experience, I'm very excited for my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Subway (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was an open interview, with 4 of us. They had us answer some interview questions on a piece of paper. You do not want to be shy. You will be talking will people all day. Speak up, shake hands firmly, and show manners. Dress business casual, smile, make eye contact, and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself with our company in a year?   1 Answer
    • What are your 3 best qualities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Wilson, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

It was mostly to check on my personality because she liked how i was persistent in calling about my application told me about her i told her about me. We also engaged in personal experiences with customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Subway (Saddle Brook, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, it took them a few months to respond. It was casual, the owner was so nice. He didn't ask me any trick questions, as many employers do. He introduced himself to my mom, too, and told her what my job will be like. Training will be for three days. I was hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

• What made you want to volunteer so often?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't talk about pay yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Meadows, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Subway (New Meadows, ID) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy laid back just asked for my availability. The managers that interviewed me liked me from the start. They loved that I was ready to start working that day. Just show them how ready you are to work. And please do not show up to the interview in your pi's. (This has been done there so many times)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Portland, OR).

Interview

I showed up at the franchise owners "main store" every day for a week because the manager said that was how I ought to apply. I never filled in a paper application. Eventually the owner was there when I turned up, and she asked me when I was free and when I could start, told me to smile more, and then hired me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I didnt even have an interview! the woman said if I needed a job to bring back an application & when I did she said to come on friday for training. I had also not asked for a job she just offered when I was buying a subway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Garden Grove, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager sat down and just asked me about school, my schedule, transportation... He did not ask anything of the interview questions. It was just a casual conversation, to see if you are presentable and be able to talk comfortably.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Whittier, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, process took a week, had an interview with the store manager on what was my availability, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses and so on. They will get back to me within 24 hours for a decision made.