Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Subway (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was an open interview, with 4 of us. They had us answer some interview questions on a piece of paper. You do not want to be shy. You will be talking will people all day. Speak up, shake hands firmly, and show manners. Dress business casual, smile, make eye contact, and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
  • Where do you see yourself with our company in a year?   1 Answer
  • What are your 3 best qualities?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Wilson, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

It was mostly to check on my personality because she liked how i was persistent in calling about my application told me about her i told her about me. We also engaged in personal experiences with customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Subway (Saddle Brook, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, it took them a few months to respond. It was casual, the owner was so nice. He didn't ask me any trick questions, as many employers do. He introduced himself to my mom, too, and told her what my job will be like. Training will be for three days. I was hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

• What made you want to volunteer so often?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't talk about pay yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Portland, OR).

Interview

I showed up at the franchise owners "main store" every day for a week because the manager said that was how I ought to apply. I never filled in a paper application. Eventually the owner was there when I turned up, and she asked me when I was free and when I could start, told me to smile more, and then hired me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I didnt even have an interview! the woman said if I needed a job to bring back an application & when I did she said to come on friday for training. I had also not asked for a job she just offered when I was buying a subway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Garden Grove, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager sat down and just asked me about school, my schedule, transportation... He did not ask anything of the interview questions. It was just a casual conversation, to see if you are presentable and be able to talk comfortably.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Whittier, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, process took a week, had an interview with the store manager on what was my availability, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses and so on. They will get back to me within 24 hours for a decision made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Aurora, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Talked with the owner for about 15 minutes at Culver's she was very nice and also bought me lunch. She was very informative and explained that I would get at least 30-35 hours per week and was a very nice woman.

Interview Questions

• If I was interested in the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Guaynabo, PR) in February 2015.

Interview

Friendly greeting from the interviewer. Generally the interview was short and quick with basic questions and a quick response with a few papers to sign afterwards. Not much to say about the process, only took around 4-5 days.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Plain conversation. Bragged about my non existent accomplishments. Accepted me on the spot. I was unimpressed by the interviewer. He seemed to be knowledgeable on business affairs. He offered me advice. I played naive and dumb for a moment and listened. It was fair advice. He seemed a bit pretentious but that could be a reaction to my own perceived pretentiousness.

Negotiation

I accepted the minimum wage on the spot. There was no negotiation.