Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I didnt even have an interview! the woman said if I needed a job to bring back an application & when I did she said to come on friday for training. I had also not asked for a job she just offered when I was buying a subway.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway (Whittier, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, process took a week, had an interview with the store manager on what was my availability, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses and so on. They will get back to me within 24 hours for a decision made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Garden Grove, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager sat down and just asked me about school, my schedule, transportation... He did not ask anything of the interview questions. It was just a casual conversation, to see if you are presentable and be able to talk comfortably.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Plain conversation. Bragged about my non existent accomplishments. Accepted me on the spot. I was unimpressed by the interviewer. He seemed to be knowledgeable on business affairs. He offered me advice. I played naive and dumb for a moment and listened. It was fair advice. He seemed a bit pretentious but that could be a reaction to my own perceived pretentiousness.

Negotiation

I accepted the minimum wage on the spot. There was no negotiation.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway.

Interview

Typical interview. Be prepared to discuss how you will help the team. Make sure you have a dependable vehicle to get you to and from work timely. Dress nearly and be clean shaven. Make good eye contact and shake hands firmly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway (Cleveland, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Fast and relaxed. I applied and was called the next day for a interview. Easiest interview I ever had. The manager asked like 6 questions. Got the job the next day.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Hired through regional offices. Easy interview, just be able to communicate loud and clear. Be a good salesman and that will help all the more. They are looking for charismatic people who customers will like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway (Ontario, CA).

Interview

I applied online through the website, got a call about a week later for an interview and went in. The interview was about 10 minutes long, and I got a call a few hours later asking if I wanted to work part time for them. The interview was basic. Mostly just asked if I was ok with wearing my hair up, wearing gloves, cleaning, being left alone, etc.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Why do you want to work at subway? what kind of hours did you work? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. It wasn't out of the normal. It was as if any other interview. they just talk to you to get a feel about your character so just be yourself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hubert, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway (Hubert, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I went in and filled out an application and got a call back not even a day or so later. I went in for the interview. They asked me basic interview questions and basically the whole time I smiled and was very bubbly. In the end, they told me they liked me and I had a really good chance. The manager gave me her number and told me to call around 11:30 (which was an hour or so away) and they'll have an answer after they interview the rest of the people. Around 11:30 she calls me back and tells me I got the job and that I can come in and fill out paperwork. I was told I didn't get the job because of the experience (which was really lacking) but because I was smiling the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What do you think EZTDB means?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation.