Subway

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway.

Just a brief 10 minute interview about past experience and availability. They also took a quick glance over my resume and after that, I waited to get a call with an official offer. Besides filling out a few forms, the hiring process was super quick.

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Team Member Interview

Easy, got a call after a week, asked simple questions about availability and work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in October 2011.

Applied online then was called the next day to come in. Mixed signals from seperate managers not very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newington, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newington, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway in January 2011.

took the interview with a guy who was alright but read my application and already said i dont like u coz u worked at DD...so i was deff not getting it but the interview process was pretty easy...they ask general questions like tell me abt yourself, ur strengths, weaknesses, questions abt ur previous jobs and stuff...the guy was literally forcing the answers from me...like he asked, wat didnt u like abt ur previous manager and i said i liked everything but he kept on forcing to me to tell him which i found annoying and a little forced...

Interview Questions
    • tell me about urself   View Answer
    • ur strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question
    • wat did and didnt you like abt ur former co-workers, managers and the job   Answer Question
    • how would u handle some situations like angry customers, too many customers, someone stealing something and etc...   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Subway in May 2011.

My friend and I were both looking for jobs and he told me he got one at Subway. A week later I went in and filled out an application then when I handed it to the manager she told me to come back with a food handlers card and I had the job. The next day I took the test, got the card, and went back in and told her I had it and we started filling out paper work. There was no actual interview.

None, its my first job and I was happy with anything. I got minumam wage which is $7.25 in my state.