Subway

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Athens, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details – Just a brief 10 minute interview about past experience and availability. They also took a quick glance over my resume and after that, I waited to get a call with an official offer. Besides filling out a few forms, the hiring process was super quick.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details – Easy, got a call after a week, asked simple questions about availability and work experience.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a rowdy customer?   Answer Question

Lakeland, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online then was called the next day to come in. Mixed signals from seperate managers not very professional.

Interview Question – Do you have kids in daycare   Answer Question

Newington, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway in January 2011.

Interview Details – took the interview with a guy who was alright but read my application and already said i dont like u coz u worked at DD...so i was deff not getting it but the interview process was pretty easy...they ask general questions like tell me abt yourself, ur strengths, weaknesses, questions abt ur previous jobs and stuff...the guy was literally forcing the answers from me...like he asked, wat didnt u like abt ur previous manager and i said i liked everything but he kept on forcing to me to tell him which i found annoying and a little forced...

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Team Member

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway in May 2011.

Interview Details – My friend and I were both looking for jobs and he told me he got one at Subway. A week later I went in and filled out an application then when I handed it to the manager she told me to come back with a food handlers card and I had the job. The next day I took the test, got the card, and went back in and told her I had it and we started filling out paper work. There was no actual interview.

Negotiation Details – None, its my first job and I was happy with anything. I got minumam wage which is $7.25 in my state.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway Team Member interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Subway employees and interview candidates.