SuccessEHS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2014

2.6

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online - interviewed at SuccessEHS in March 2014.

Applied for the job on Indeed. Got an email with a link to take the aptitude test. After taking the test I was emailed by HR to schedule a phone interview which only lasted 4 minutes. Then was contacted to schedule a face to face with hiring manager in Birmingham. HR did not send confirmation email with directions. Rescheduled face to face only to be tested again, this time with an employee sitting next to me like it was a drug test. Face to Face was with 2 non management employees who told me in 2 minutes what the job entailed. Was never asked any questions about my credentials or background. Only told that "She will call you". Worst waste of time I have encountered and unprofessional does not scrape the surface. No wonder this place goes by 3 names. Successehs, Vitera and now Greenway

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at SuccessEHS in July 2012.

I had three interviews. One with the Customer Support Manager, one with the Team Lead, and one with the Spanish Account Manager.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't one that stood out to me. They were typical interviewing questions. What are you strengths and weaknesses. Tell about a time when you failed. How would you do it better...   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at SuccessEHS.

First I got a phone interview and then I got a person to person interview after that they made me an offer and after I accepted it I had to wait on my background check and my references to come through and then It was pretty much a wait game until the boot camp began for my training.

They made an offer below what i asked for.

Software Testing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SuccessEHS.

About an hour discussing software testing, details of how, experiences, then had to write a test plan.

Interview Questions
    Heres what we pay. Do you want the job?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SuccessEHS in May 2013.

Applied online through the SuccessEHS website; I received a call about an hour after the submitting the application; 2 days later I did a quick simple phone screen and was invited to do a on site interview the following week.

Interview Questions
    • The interview lasted about 4 hours. I met with 4 engineers from the department. Most of the questions were behavioral questions and about recent projects. A few questions they asked were:

Tell me about recent projects.
      Tell me about a time when you had a bad experience with a group member?
      Tell me about a time you used Microsoft SQL Server?

And so on.............

After the interview process, I was placed in a cubicle and given a 2 hour assessment.
      A few questions on the assessment was:

What is Object oriented programming?
      Write a SQL statement to draw information from this table.
      Write a SQL statement to join tables.
      Write a SQL Statement to delete rows in the table.
      What is a linked list?
      Write pseudocode to find minimum number?
      Write pseudocode to find average number?

It was about 15 questions about pseudocode and definitions and 13 questions on SQL statements.

Overall the interview was simple and straightforward. The assessment was a little difficult if you're not brushed up on definitions, writing pseudocode, and SQL statements.
        Answer Question

Worked for SuccessEHS? Contribute to the Community!