SuccessFactors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SuccessFactors in December 2010.

Interview Details – At the time,the company was much smaller and the interview process was with several key managers. We phone interviewed and that was followed by onsite interview with several key managers. The culture was much smaller at the time and although SuccessFactors is now large and part of SAP we still have that small company energy.

Interview Question – I do not recall any difficult questions. I was really prepared for his interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy! I negotiated starting salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SuccessFactors in February 2013.

Interview Details – The internal recruiter was very personable and really “sold” me on SuccessFactors! So, I was very excited to start the interview process with the hiring manager. I initially had a phone interview with the internal recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager liked what I said, so I was scheduled for two in-person interviews with approximately five individuals.

Interview Question – I had recently been on three panel-style interviews with other companies, so I believe the 1:1 interviews at SuccessFactors were less difficult and more personable. No questions were tricky or misleading. Each interviewer was very honest about the company culture, expectations of the job, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SuccessFactors? Contribute to the Community!

SuccessFactors Videos

SuccessFactors – Why Work for Us?

Our Values • No jerks, respect the individual. • The customer must win. • Kaizen! Continuous improvement. • Take risks, make mistakes, learn. • Meritocracy and pay for performance. • We support each other. • Do… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SuccessFactors interview questions and advice in Arlington, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SuccessFactors employees and interview candidates.