SuccessFactors Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at SuccessFactors (Arlington, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Several phone calls to confirm background checks and validate employment dates and location.

Interview Questions

• Expected to provide results immediately.   1 Answer

Personal issues - non company related.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SuccessFactors (Arlington, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

The internal recruiter was very personable and really “sold” me on SuccessFactors! So, I was very excited to start the interview process with the hiring manager. I initially had a phone interview with the internal recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager liked what I said, so I was scheduled for two in-person interviews with approximately five individuals.

Interview Questions

• I had recently been on three panel-style interviews with other companies, so I believe the 1:1 interviews at SuccessFactors were less difficult and more personable. No questions were tricky or misleading. Each interviewer was very honest about the company culture, expectations of the job, etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SuccessFactors (Arlington, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

At the time,the company was much smaller and the interview process was with several key managers. We phone interviewed and that was followed by onsite interview with several key managers. The culture was much smaller at the time and although SuccessFactors is now large and part of SAP we still have that small company energy.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult questions. I was really prepared for his interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy! I negotiated starting salary