Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SuccessFactors
- Software Engineer (9)
- Regional Sales Manager (5)
- Principal Consultant (4)
- Customer Success Manager (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Professional Services Consultant (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Customer Support Advocate (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Billing Analyst (1)
- Automation Test Engineer (1)
- Platinum Support Account Manager (1)
- Tier II Customer Support Manager (1)
- Presales Representative (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- QA (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
- Junior Software Developer (1)
- Java (1)
- Lead Generation (1)
- Interactive Media Planner (1)
- Solutions Consultant (1)
- Solutions Manager (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at SuccessFactors (Arlington, VA) in March 2013.
Several phone calls to confirm background checks and validate employment dates and location.
- Expected to provide results immediately. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Personal issues - non company related.
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at SuccessFactors (Arlington, VA) in February 2013.
The internal recruiter was very personable and really “sold” me on SuccessFactors! So, I was very excited to start the interview process with the hiring manager. I initially had a phone interview with the internal recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager liked what I said, so I was scheduled for two in-person interviews with approximately five individuals.
- I had recently been on three panel-style interviews with other companies, so I believe the 1:1 interviews at SuccessFactors were less difficult and more personable. No questions were tricky or misleading. Each interviewer was very honest about the company culture, expectations of the job, etc. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SuccessFactors (Arlington, VA) in December 2010.
At the time,the company was much smaller and the interview process was with several key managers. We phone interviewed and that was followed by onsite interview with several key managers. The culture was much smaller at the time and although SuccessFactors is now large and part of SAP we still have that small company energy.
- I do not recall any difficult questions. I was really prepared for his interview. Answer Question
Easy! I negotiated starting salary