SuccessFactors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Advocate Interview

Customer Support Advocate
Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SuccessFactors in July 2008.

Interview Details – Casual work environment. Met with the team, team lead, manager, had a phone conversation with the VP of Support and was hired the next day.

I hade a friend interview a few months ago for the same position. The interview process included three phone conversations and one face to face over three weeks. She did not get the job in the end.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It took a few minutes. I had an offer from another business on the table and told them I had to make a decision by end of the day. Within minutes I was siging the offer sheet.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SuccessFactors? Contribute to the Community!

SuccessFactors Videos

SuccessFactors – Why Work for Us?

Our Values • No jerks, respect the individual. • The customer must win. • Kaizen! Continuous improvement. • Take risks, make mistakes, learn. • Meritocracy and pay for performance. • We support each other. • Do… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SuccessFactors interview questions and advice in Boston, MA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SuccessFactors employees and interview candidates.