SuccessFactors Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SuccessFactors (San Mateo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process and job offer process went very quickly. This part was refreshing considering some other compnaies take weeks and weeks..you almost forget what you were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Questions referring to hypothetical situations that were not really pertinent.   Answer Question

After careful consideration and interviewing with some current employees, I decided that the work/life balance was nonexistent for my needs. I have 2 small children.

Other Interview Reviews for SuccessFactors

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SuccessFactors (San Mateo, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

It started with a phone interview . After that there was an onsite interview where I had 4 rounds of interview. It mainly focused on the technical and the analytical skills. Questions ranged from hard to easy.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SuccessFactors (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

it was a usual campus program.. 1st rond consisted of a written test... general apti 10, dbms 8, datastructures 7, operating systems 8.. those who hav cleared the written test where called for a direct hr interview... it was more of technical oriented.. it lasted for about 1 hour.. it was then followed by a telephonic inerview