Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SuccessFactors
- Software Engineer (9)
- Regional Sales Manager (5)
- Principal Consultant (4)
- Customer Success Manager (3)
- Professional Services Consultant (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Customer Support Advocate (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Interactive Media Planner (1)
- Solutions Consultant (1)
- Solutions Manager (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Senior UI Engineer (1)
- Senior Quality Engineer (1)
- Tester (1)
- Architect (1)
- Lead QA (1)
- Software Engineer In Test (1)
- Business Architect (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Platinum Support Account Manager (1)
- Tier II Customer Support Manager (1)
- Presales Representative (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at SuccessFactors (San Mateo, CA) in March 2012.
The interview process and job offer process went very quickly. This part was refreshing considering some other compnaies take weeks and weeks..you almost forget what you were interviewing for.
- Questions referring to hypothetical situations that were not really pertinent. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
After careful consideration and interviewing with some current employees, I decided that the work/life balance was nonexistent for my needs. I have 2 small children.
Other Interview Reviews for SuccessFactors
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at SuccessFactors (San Mateo, CA) in July 2008.
It started with a phone interview . After that there was an onsite interview where I had 4 rounds of interview. It mainly focused on the technical and the analytical skills. Questions ranged from hard to easy.
- I was being asked puzzels to solve, Answer Question
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at SuccessFactors (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.
it was a usual campus program.. 1st rond consisted of a written test... general apti 10, dbms 8, datastructures 7, operating systems 8.. those who hav cleared the written test where called for a direct hr interview... it was more of technical oriented.. it lasted for about 1 hour.. it was then followed by a telephonic inerview
- which field would you prefer ? testing or development Answer Question