SuccessFactors

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SuccessFactors in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process and job offer process went very quickly. This part was refreshing considering some other compnaies take weeks and weeks..you almost forget what you were interviewing for.

Interview Question – Questions referring to hypothetical situations that were not really pertinent.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – After careful consideration and interviewing with some current employees, I decided that the work/life balance was nonexistent for my needs. I have 2 small children.

Engineer Interview

San Mateo, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SuccessFactors in July 2008.

Interview Details – It started with a phone interview . After that there was an onsite interview where I had 4 rounds of interview. It mainly focused on the technical and the analytical skills. Questions ranged from hard to easy.

Interview Question – I was being asked puzzels to solve,   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SuccessFactors in June 2012.

Interview Details – it was a usual campus program.. 1st rond consisted of a written test... general apti 10, dbms 8, datastructures 7, operating systems 8.. those who hav cleared the written test where called for a direct hr interview... it was more of technical oriented.. it lasted for about 1 hour.. it was then followed by a telephonic inerview

Interview Question – which field would you prefer ? testing or development   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SuccessFactors

Worked for SuccessFactors? Contribute to the Community!

SuccessFactors Videos

SuccessFactors – Why Work for Us?

Our Values • No jerks, respect the individual. • The customer must win. • Kaizen! Continuous improvement. • Take risks, make mistakes, learn. • Meritocracy and pay for performance. • We support each other. • Do… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SuccessFactors Engineering interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by SuccessFactors employees and interview candidates.